Ownership Verified: A Proper Four Cylinder Honda [2002 Honda 919]

Update on the 919, the suspension is wasted, as are the steering head bearings.

I replaced the water pump as it started leaking earlier this year. They get replaced as unit, but are rebuildable, so I kept the old one. Ordered a bunch of hoses, but they didn't arrive in time for me to install before the registration went out. Fortunately, the old hoses are fine.

The newer front forks are waiting at CrazyJeeper's place as well as some new K&L steering head bearings. I've still got a relatively low-mile rear shock on hand as well. Now it's just a matter of waiting for semi-reasonable weather to do all the work.

Sorta family pic feat. Thomas's Caddy.
iQNeSLL.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got off my ass and with the help of Spectre and Nabster and the heckling by Crazyjeeper , I finally got shit done.

mhxRkzz.jpg

New forks are on and the steering bearings replaced (no more center notched bearing/cruise control :lol: )

Of course, this now highlights how bad the rear shock is, so I'll be tackling that soon.

That's the third vehicle you've sold since I last saw you less than half a year ago I think? Are you ok buddy? Do you feel alright?!?

He's fine. We are in the process of shoving something Challenging down his throat, though.