A quick question

Jos

First of I would like to thank the team behind finalgear.com for providing a good collection of torrents to Topgear and Fifth Gear episodes. I couldn't be happier not that I can watch the top gear episodes I unfortunatly missed.

Anyway, It might be a dumb question but I noticed that in the download section of top gear, the first and second season of the new top gear (started arround 2002 I think) aren't present. Can I find these elsewhere?

I apoligize if this isn't the correct forum to post this in

im not sure but i dont think there are good quality versions of these shows online at all

:welcome:

To answer your question: you should try one of the active FTPs:
http://forum.finalgear.com/viewtopic.php?t=4839

And there are good quality episodes of the 2002 - present seasons. There are even older rips from the 90's, but I haven't watched any of those, so I can't tell you what the quality is like

andyhui01 said:
Jostyrostelli?
Jos always said that 8000 posts sounded "old" and he even said he would prefer if his post count was reset.

This is the new Jos except it appears as if his memory has been erased aswell :lol:

andyhui01 said:
Jostyrostelli?

That's the first thing that came to my mind.

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
andyhui01 said:
Jostyrostelli?
Jos always said that 8000 posts sounded "old" and he even said he would prefer if his post count was reset.

This is the new Jos except it appears as if his memory has been erased aswell :lol:

haha, I didn't even notice the name, just saw the noob question and figured it was just another drop in the ocean :lol:

jostyrostelli is this old dude who drove a beetle and lived in netherlands... when I saw your name... he immediately came to mind

Oh I see, sorry to dissapoint you I do live in the netherlands but I drive an Mazda MX3 and not VW Beetle :D