A Random Corolla...

I think the Matrix had the 6 speed with the 180 hp version of the 2ZZ. Not bad for a car that weighs around 1300 kgs.

i'll use this thread to show my last car.
IMG_5955.jpg

this is me and my 2006 Toyota Corolla CE (the absolute base mode)

IMG_5935.jpg

i bought this car brand new after my car accident in 05 of my first new car of the same make, model, and color. in this picture, i've done a few things to the car by that time. lowering springs, and high flowing filter and few other things here and there.

my ultimate goal with this car was to do a complete engine swap using the 2ZZ i have in my current car. it was going to look like a basic model with an all different engine and transmission. sadly, i gotten in another accident with this car too. but the insurance money i got with the CE was plenty to put on as a down payment for my current Xrs.

For god's sake don't crash this one-

^^let's hope not. so far, my Xrs has been with me for twice as much time as those past Corollas. i guess i was never meant for new cars? especially since Corollas like that are a dime a dozen.

Nice! :D

I've always said that the last gen Corolla and Matrix were underrated as drivers cars. I have a '06 Matrix XR (one trim above the base model that comes with power everything, leather steering wheel and 16" alloys) and, even with the automatic and base engine (130hp 1.8L), it's pretty fun to drive.