A shame, really.

Jacobfox

Car(s)
VW GTI 4-Door (MKVI)
German pronounciation of English is as sexy as English pronounciation of French. :tease:

Think of that berlitz comercial. "Vat are you sinking about?"

And some Americans speak decent French (myself included). It's less a national thing and more having an ear for accents (which I do). I still speak english like a Californian, though. Can't purge my lexicon of habits like using umm, uh, and like with too much frequency.

Danny Tran

or <br /><div class="bigusername">Tranny Dan?</div
I'm an introvert, though I open up quite a bit when I'm passionate about something like cars.

I only have one friend whom shares my interests about motoring and Top Gear.

I dont know if id have the chance to meet another petrolhead like the ones here in real life.

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
Bus, Train, Bicycle, A 3 Pot Polo.
I, for myself, think that I am not that stupid ;)

has nothing to do with intelligence, but male "I am better than you" thinking....we are males, we do those stupid things because our genes tell us to do them ;)

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
has nothing to do with intelligence, but male "I am better than you" thinking....we are males, we do those stupid things because our genes tell us to do them ;)

So I'll drive :mrgreen:

Ford Prefect

Car(s)
MINI, E30, GT86
I?m male (at least I was the last time I checked) and I don?t do this... mainly because I only have one car, and I hate public transportation...

nomix

True Viking
Car(s)
Tend do walk the 40 meters from my bed to lecture.
And some Americans speak decent French (myself included). It's less a national thing and more having an ear for accents (which I do). I still speak english like a Californian, though. Can't purge my lexicon of habits like using umm, uh, and like with too much frequency.
I was talking about the English. :tease:

But that's okay, cause no French can speak good English. :p

I've heard Michelle by the Beatles sung by Macca and some French bloke. Macca got the French really bad, the French bloke got the English parts horribly wrong. :p

It's a rule of nature, just like it's a rule of nature that the Swiss only know of sex because they've read of it in a book.