A shame, really.

German pronounciation of English is as sexy as English pronounciation of French. :tease:

Think of that berlitz comercial. "Vat are you sinking about?"

And some Americans speak decent French (myself included). It's less a national thing and more having an ear for accents (which I do). I still speak english like a Californian, though. Can't purge my lexicon of habits like using umm, uh, and like with too much frequency.

I'm an introvert, though I open up quite a bit when I'm passionate about something like cars.

I only have one friend whom shares my interests about motoring and Top Gear.

I dont know if id have the chance to meet another petrolhead like the ones here in real life.

I, for myself, think that I am not that stupid ;)

has nothing to do with intelligence, but male "I am better than you" thinking....we are males, we do those stupid things because our genes tell us to do them ;)

has nothing to do with intelligence, but male "I am better than you" thinking....we are males, we do those stupid things because our genes tell us to do them ;)

So I'll drive :mrgreen:

I?m male (at least I was the last time I checked) and I don?t do this... mainly because I only have one car, and I hate public transportation...

And some Americans speak decent French (myself included). It's less a national thing and more having an ear for accents (which I do). I still speak english like a Californian, though. Can't purge my lexicon of habits like using umm, uh, and like with too much frequency.
I was talking about the English. :tease:

But that's okay, cause no French can speak good English. :p

I've heard Michelle by the Beatles sung by Macca and some French bloke. Macca got the French really bad, the French bloke got the English parts horribly wrong. :p

It's a rule of nature, just like it's a rule of nature that the Swiss only know of sex because they've read of it in a book.

i'd imagine some would end up dead/missing