A-Team

Sounds like it has the possibility to the good. i hope so!

Also they need a ZR1 in this colour scheme.
a-team_corvette.jpg

Last edited:
"let us hope it isn't ass." ... is that even an option?

I hope it's filmed better than that publicity still was shot/shooped. The half a van, the weird ghosting around Mr. T's replacement and red jacket hat guy guy, the strange blurry ground. That publicity still is a mess.

I hope it's filmed better than that publicity still was shot/shooped. The half a van, the weird ghosting around Mr. T's replacement and red jacket hat guy guy, the strange blurry ground. That publicity still is a mess.

Someone was saying that this was going to be the first movie shot entirely in photoshop.

No Mr. T = no movie, in my book.

No Mr. T = no movie, in my book.

In some way i feel the same way, but do we really want this in the A-Team movie:
[YOUTUBE]NySN_plfiNI[/YOUTUBE]

hopefully it doesn't suck and keeps in tune with the theme of the show original not like some remakes that are just painful to watch

Go back and watch the original show like I did a couple years ago on DVD, it's actually kind of stupid. I'm not sure if a 'faithful' adaptation would be that enjoyable.

A Team is only cool in our minds because of the romance and childhood nostalgia. It's a lot like James May's point of how we fantasized about the Countach as a poster as a kid, but we should stay far far away from the reality.

Go back and watch the original show like I did a couple years ago on DVD, it's actually kind of stupid. I'm not sure if a 'faithful' adaptation would be that enjoyable.

A Team is only cool in our minds because of the romance and childhood nostalgia. It's a lot like James May's point of how we fantasized about the Countach as a poster as a kid, but we should stay far far away from the reality.

I was the exact same way with the GI Joe cartoon series. I made the mistake of going back and watching an episode, and it was shit. I'm so very glad that the movie didn't try to faithfully imitate it, and risk being worse than it was.

The show sucked by any critical standards, it was just fun to watch when you were 5 because the van could fly and Mr. T could break anything without trying.

I have recently watched the first 4 seasons on DVD and though it was ridiculous, it was still fun to watch. It had a few "no way" moments and no one EVER gets shot or gets injured by anything other than Mr. T's fists. :lol:

Oh, and in every single episode, minimum 1 car is rolled and the occupants always crawl out, dust themselves off and walk away.

So...we can see that one fist had "fool" tattooed on it...who wants to bet that the other had doesn't have "PITY" on it?

I have recently watched the first 4 seasons on DVD and though it was ridiculous, it was still fun to watch. It had a few "no way" moments and no one EVER gets shot or gets injured by anything other than Mr. T's fists. :lol:

Oh, and in every single episode, minimum 1 car is rolled and the occupants always crawl out, dust themselves off and walk away.

The best one was the helicopter which crashed into the side of a mountain, exploded, then had the occupants of the charred remains say "we're O.K.".

Oh and the only remake Liam Nelson should be involved with right now should be Darkman.

that cast actually pretty good IMO

it'd be UNpossible to have the real Mr T now, since he's A) 100 years old now and B) busy selling BBQs!

Grab a welder, a snooker table and some jerry cans and meet me in Hollywood. :mad:

Grab a welder, a snooker table and some jerry cans and meet me in Hollywood. :mad:

Don't worry, on the way there you will be kidnapped by some bad guys and conviently locked in a shed with everything you need + a bulldozer :mrgreen:

seriously though.... that might just be just half a van in that shot.....but it IS the original a-team van! I was expecting hollywood product placement galore in this but if this is accurate they are hopefully gonna use the original G-15's !