No 56k: A thread about ninjacoco's balls

They are working on it..... :p

Would Smell-o-Vision be available for the Top Gear Bolivia Special? :p

:wall:

sorry

Thank heavens the interwebs don't have smell o' vision
(or scratch and sniff, but lots of you are too young to know what those are...)

Be thankful for that because otherwise I would be doing the, "Hey, does this smell like cyanide gas to you?" trick far more often than I do. :p

http://www.complex.com/tech/2011/04/the-50-worst-fails-in-tech-history/digiscents-ismell

3. DigiScents iSmell

Launch date: 2001

Fatal flaw(s): Ridiculous concept

For those of you that are unfamiliar, the iSmell was a product that sat on your desk and contained a cartridge with 128 "primary odors" that could be mixed together to form a smell that was supposedly emanating from a website you were visiting or e-mail you opened. Yes, this really existed. No, it wasn't a success. It. Was. A. Product. That. Let. You. Smell. The. Internet. It would be cool for food websites, or for perfume shopping for your girl, but besides those two infrequent Internet queries, we can't see why anyone would need one of these. Well, we can, but eww.

http://www.howstuffworks.com/internet-odor1.htm

I do not want to smell the Internet.

Nobody else did either........

I wonder what 4chan would smell like.

Be thankful for that because otherwise I would be doing the, "Hey, does this smell like cyanide gas to you?" trick far more often than I do. :p

meanie

:p

I SHALL BUMP MY THREAD.

Backstory: coco goes to a BMW trackday and mows the lawn with the Lulzcer THE VAST SIZE OF MY BALLS.

Quote from a non-coco entity from another board:

I think I heard the comment that you had bigger balls than anyone else there.

All I could think of when I read that was, "Oh, yes. My balls have their own thread."

I have always lurked in many places...with my balls.

Besides, it is impossible for an omnipresent force of the universe such as my balls to be confined to one place.

Do your balls occupy multiple dimensions at once? And if so, how do you prevent a collapse of the space time continuum?

Also Maddox:
nut_chart3.gif

Last edited:
Your balls are all hype. ;)
I'll rephrase this in terms you're familiar with:

My balls were huge before it was cool.