No 56k: A thread about ninjacoco's balls

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
I only put the no 56k warning to emphasize the size. No pictures. Let's keep this SFW.

They're big.

Discuss.

I want them in and around my mouth :drool:

wut

They're big.
How big? Please provide scientific measurement photo with generic object in foreground in order to judge scale so that I may be convinced of their size. It's only so that I may discuss them properly, definitely not for fapping purposes. So not for fapping purposes! No, really!

I want them in and around my mouth :drool:
Who doesn't?

I think I left them in the Bunnywagen, though. They're a little rusty.

How big? Please provide scientific measurement photo with generic object in foreground in order to judge scale so that I may be convinced of their size. It's only so that I may discuss them properly, definitely not for fapping purposes. So not for fapping purposes! No, really!
Again, this is in the SFW section, so I cannot truly assault your eyes with the hugeness of my balls, but I MS Painted a size comparison for reference:

balls.png

(balls of steel, ofc.)

Last edited:
Reactions: AiR
Football (a la EPL?)
No, no, no...none of these puny ball sports balls. Those only require one ball anyway. This is about my balls...plural.

Meh. Mine are bigger.
I doubt it.

I don't think I can convey the hugeness of my balls in picture form anyway. They're gigantic.

SpongeBob SquarePants is the answer to everything on #gear.

Fact.

And she DOES have big balls!