No 56k: A thread about ninjacoco's balls

I probably should have used scientific notation.

Do they expand faster or slower than the universe? :think:

cocoballs.jpg

You've got your BALLS ON THE WALL
doo-doo-doo-DOO DOO
BALLS ON THE WALL

related: This is still one of the greatest ball songs ever made.

There aren't any restrictions on making threads for a question or topic. Point in case: There is a thread exclusively about balls and manipulation of said articles.

Behold ye and weep, for our Quiky overlord knows of my vast and large balls thread, which is ever expanding into the greatest thread about balls on the internet. Marvel in wonder at the roundness of deez nuts. I would say to stare in awe, but my balls are too big for the human eyes to comprehend. The balls are great and mighty and must be respected, lest you invoke their spherical wrath.

ALL HAIL THE MAJESTY OF THE BALLS!

GREAT BALLS! There are not too many women with the balls, though. My balls are the biggest. All praise my balls.

QCYDZ0e.jpg

That jacuzzi only works for MINI BALLS. I'd say my balls are larger than a Mini, but let's face it.......that's not a fair comparison for the Mini.

There's a delightful video I saw the other day that profiled an incredible set of huevos:
(~5:38ish in)

I have immense respect for Adrian's balls. However, I'm afraid my balls would crush the whole jungle. I'm sorry.

(........am I really just a sentient ballsack?)

Pure testicle!

Someone needs to re-write Rhythm of the Night by DeBarge to be Rhythm of the Balls.

It takes BRASS BALLS to sell real estate!