No 56k: A thread about ninjacoco's balls

Pointing at things WITH VODKA (looks like?).

CLAY TRAVIS IS UNWORTHY OF ALL THE PARTS. ALSO, MY BALLS ARE HUGE.

My HUGE BALLS have deemed CLAY HENRY to be the ONLY GOOD CLAY:

RESPECT MY BALLS (THE GOAT OF BALLS) AND THE GOAT (THE MAYOR GOAT)!

Just saw this on Reddit:

1618579946354.png

MY BALLS ARE LARGE AND VERY POTENT! AND BY POTENT I MEAN LARGE!! ALSO, VACCINATED AND WHATEVER.

PLEASE DO NOT DAMAGE YOUR PUNY FLESHMEAT BALLS. I POST BECAUSE I CARE.

Back when this all started and people were not taking it seriously, I said that the only way to get white conservative males on board would be if it made their dicks limp.

I guess we will see if this gets them on board with vaccinations.

Cover your balls, people.

Bold move not expecting The Worst to blame limpschlong on AOC bringing in 5G Chinese Muslim gay frogs from Mexico or whatever. Bold, bold move.

Checking in on my balls thread. Balls? Still huge.

Sometimes the Puffalumps tell people to kiss their cotton balls, but technically, they're polyfil balls. Polyfil balls sound sweatier, but I'm not sure.

Which balls are sweatier: cotton balls or polyfil balls?

(P.S.: Mine are much larger and not made of softness. Also, Theo Bunny just said "suck my cotton balls" EVEN THOUGH THAT ISN'T ACCURATE!!)

E6ORleRUYAEpW6-.jpg
Huh huh huh. What a cute tiny nutte sac.

THIS IS A POST ABOUT LOOSE UNIT'S BALLS AND I WILL ALLOW IT:

photo_2021-07-26_15-01-42.jpg

THIS ABSOLUTE LEGEND GOT THE BEST LICENSE PLATE OF ALL TIME ONLY FOR THE BORA TO GET......MOIST. VERY MOIST. RIP BORA.

Anyway, ICYMI, Thomas used AW BA115 as the header image for his new, extremely worthy goal of providing much-needed transportation to Ahr-area folks who lost theirs to the water. CHECK IT OUT (AND DONATE) HERE, FOR MY BALLS APPRECIATE IT: https://www.gofundme.com/f/ahrweiler-flood-relief-cars-instead-of-cash

STOP LOOKING AT MY BALLS FOR A CHANGE and look at the AnalGear thread about the project instead: https://forums.finalgear.com/thread...ef-cars-instead-of-cash.3556269/#post-3606745

P.S.: My balls are still VERY LARGE.

BALLS STATUS: still huge