No 56k: A thread about ninjacoco's balls

ALL BOW BELOW THE POWERFUL AND MAJESTIC NINJACOCO's BALLS

MY BALLS CANNOT BE CONTAINED WITHIN ONE COUNTRY ANY LONGER

(this means I'm up early and doing laundry before my Ringmeet/Roadtrip flight)

Also, let's be honest. They never fit in this country anyway. Or any country. Or this planet. Or this solar system. Or this galaxy...

...they're just that big.

MY BALLS ARE IN WEISSACH, A FUN NAME TO SAY BECAUSE OF THE THROATY SAAAAACHHHHH AT THE END. LEAN INTO THAT SACH, FOLKS.

I WOULD START CORRECTING PARSH PEOPLE WHO DON'T LEAN INTO THE SACH BUT ALAS, I AM NOT A SNOOTY CAR MAN WITH TINY FLESHBALLS AND A SAD DEFLATED SENSE OF SELF-WORTH.

It's the town parsh named the fun package on some of its cars after! Wow, there are a lot of ballsack references in this post. SACHHHHH. Package. Sorry, not sorry. I blame my balls.

I know exactly what would happen: My balls would crush the bells.

"Live, laugh, love?" NO!

photo_2021-08-30_17-34-24.jpg

"AW BA115" is what belongs in my kitchen. Nothing but the biggest balls for me. Time to whip out the Auto Schrader (a real dealership that exists!) plate frame I got at a prior Ringmeet to put Joe's Bora 1.0 plate up.

(Ignore the dishes; I've been cooking a lot lately and it's washy time.)

HELLO, BALLS THREAD.

Just got back from a work trip. About to finish a parshticle. Going to take a brief nap first because my balls are just huge and tired. We need a break from all that rolling home.

My GARGANTUAN BALLS approve of this game, although to be honest, it really works for any phrase, ever.

(h/t Taneli)

I'm offended that HUGE BALLS is being downplayed as a negative here. MY BALLS ARE EVEN BIGGER AND I LOVE THEM JUST THE WAY THEY ARE.

However, I can confirm that the Bionpfizemintypebbles one or whatever they're calling it now did not enlarge my balls. There is no way to make something that's infinitely huge even bigger. I suggest getting it for the "not dying" aspect instead.

HOWEVER! PLEASE NOTE: MY BALLS WILL NOT STAND FOR MISINFORMATION ABOUT BALLS. Please tread carefully, especially when dealing with other situations that could cause a less enjoyable enlargement of the balls...that would still result in them being sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-microscopic in size in comparison to mine.

(Real talk, it sure sounds like the fiancée left for non-vax-related reasons. If neither she nor the vax gave you the big balls...mmmhmmm nuh-uh oh honey chile. Y'all gotta get TESTED and I mean for the category of illnesses named after a Subaru.)

Tucker Carlson believes!

Hey, we are here to talk about @ninjacoco's balls, not someone's best friend's girlfriend's sister's boyfriend who heard from this guy who knows the kid who saw someone with a swollen ball.

TUCKER IS UNWORTHY OF THE BALLS. May he forever be cursed with vulnerable, fleshy, easily injured external huevo-shaped organ—oh. Oops, that's just what dudes usually have. Never mind.

Regardless, DO NOT CURSE MY BALLS THREAD WITH HIS DINGDONGERY. We are here to dispel misinformation about the balls—not spread it—and discuss how mine will always (always!) be the biggest.

How ironic. The Coco - blessed be Her balls for they are infinite - is angered by a mention of the biggest ballsack of them all.

How ironic. The Coco - blessed be Her balls for they are infinite - is angered by a mention of the biggest ballsack of them all.
Not angered—this just isn't a thread about useless ballsacks. This is a thread about my balls, which are so large that they crush any sack that attempts to contain them.

Hey, it's not fair to say Tucker Carlson is a giant ballsack.

Ballsacks have a purpose.