No 56k: A thread about ninjacoco's balls

Hey, it's not fair to say Tucker Carlson is a giant ballsack.

Ballsacks have a purpose.
Point noted! As a non-sack-haver, I regret this error. The sacks have a purpose.

Colbert just announced he is looking to outdo Tucker Carlson by interviewing the swollen testicles. I bet he would love to interview your giant clankers!

I'm flattered, but unfortunately, if my balls spoke, the massive vibration of bofa doze making sounds would rip the universe apart into a scattered void, opening up a rift in the space-time continuum that implodes every conceivable piece of matter in on itself into one big, giant space-anus.

This is why I'm glad they're just solid, silent masses that are harder and stronger than any metal conceivable by puny men.

Why, that's an insult to all-consuming space-anuses!

I'm definitely not done with this weird balls claim, though, because I wholeheartedly appreciate just how blunt Trinidad and Tobago is about it (8:30ish in):

Previously in Trinidadian bluntness:

My balls, for the record, would never make anything up about my balls. They're just naturally big.

IMG_6945.JPG

mmmmyessss

(Mine were the biggest before and still are, but I salute you, fellow large ball-havers who are definitely not impotent as a result of that.)

Daves not here man!

This is the funniest thing I've seen in ages, and of course it involves both balls and farts.

Apparently the sound is from this incredible piece on ball torture:

just amazing stuff, though:

lolololololololol

My balls are too large to fart. They're already as hard as they can get, too.

(h/t Frank)

Hahaha, I found the source clip of these puny fluid-filled balls. If this is enough to set off car alarms, I'm glad no one can even fathom parking near my balls.

This...isn't getting old.

5Eh3TeV.jpeg

I wish all I needed were balls. I'd have a Cayenne by now for sure.

My balls were out of control this weekend. Did a rallycross, feelsgoodman.bmp. However, I sucked hard. Just too much influence from the almighty balls. Still managed to place third on the second day, but...balls.

This masterpiece came up again:

Nuts! Hot nuts!

MY BALLS DO NOT APPROVE

IT IS NOT THANKSGIVING YET

WE OFFICIALLY DECLARE OUR WAR ON EARLY CHRISTMAS

PUT THEM AWAY OR SET THEM ON FIRE

GET THAT HOLLY JOLLY CRAP OUT OF HERE

GREAT BALLS OF FIRE

Also, they are tiny and insignificant compared to mine, but offensive nonetheless.