No 56k: A thread about ninjacoco's balls

T3dm9lW.jpeg
Oh, honey. My balls would never fit.

This is an ode to boobs instead—no one's fitting Coco's Nuts in their mouth—but Kim Petras nails it when she says, "All good things come in twos."

Unlike Rosencrantz and Guildenstern, my balls don't have a name. They're too big to name. Sorry.

269683352_451323453221993_4707056863840541447_n.jpg

I don't think that's accurate for mine. There's no room for sin (or anything else) in my balls.

My balls cannot endorse this behavior. Also, they are too large to fit in the Suez Canal.

I'm disappointed the headline isn't "Cargo ship drew penis and butt before getting lodged in canal, requiring expert extraction"

I like that the decorations are bwawls

I mean, there's no "if" on mine. They're just bigger than everyone's.

Last edited:
Mine are too big to grab. :/

The world's worst wannabe rapper was apparently inspired by this guy, and while there's a "My Vag" parody, I am deeply saddened by the lack of a "My Balls" parody.

Never mind that mine are too large to encapsulate in just one song. Sorry. I cannot write in detail about my balls. They're just unfathomably large.

Last edited:
I am impressed. These are still tiny, tiny, tiny balls in comparison to mine, but that's an impressive place to sneak in balls, nonetheless.