A1 grand prix

ssnapier said:
someone PLEASE record and upload or torrent these races for us poor shmucks in the USA!!

I would be interestet in a torrent, too. would be cool if someone could record it ...

^ i'd lurk around on sites like mininova etc, someone will definitely record it and upload it on some major torrent site (at least what i hope for :) )

^ which channel is broadcasting it here? i flipped all the channels i have 50times and no sign of a1gp anywhere :?

pdanev said:
^ which channel is broadcasting it here? i flipped all the channels i have 50times and no sign of a1gp anywhere :?

Here it was on the same network that have the rights of F1.
In England I think it's on Sky Sports. Not sure, though.

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO SEE THESE FOKKING RACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only US broadcast is on DirecTV (I have dish network) and it is on a channel that costs an extra $11 per month to get.... bastards...

wow... only 9 cars made the entire race??????

based on the lap counts I would guess there were at least 2 wrecks and some sort of mechanical failure... they have a thing on the A1GP that says you can watch the race on demand, but it is not connecting.... bishes...

At least 2 cars with electrical problems (Portugal and UK, while leading)

Where do you guys get the reports from ? Over here it's like it doesn't even exist. And please dont't give me the link to the official website. There's not much to read.

I got the race report on the official website... have not even tried looking for other sources yet...

swek said:
Where do you guys get the reports from ? Over here it's like it doesn't even exist. And please dont't give me the link to the official website. There's not much to read.

Pitpass, f1racing.net and others.

I also saw the races.

hey ,man this is so cool, id never imagined Pakistan would ever participate in a motorsport event, it makes me proud. This is probably the best type of motorsport !