Ownership Verified: A4.3 - Codename Saudi

rIcebone

Original or grey. All the others look garish.

Thirded.

Unless Copper is very dark (as in it looks dark grey but at the right angle there's a hint of copper). But going by those 'shops; grey.

Needs to be 2 tone between spokes and Lip, though i would rather leave them as they are and save the money to get better looking aftermarket Rims ....

Keeping these and having them repaired and resprayed anyway, so I might as well go for a more exciting colour.

Any colour looks tossy. The gold would probably be the only one that looks slightly acceptable in real life. It's an A4, not a drift pig Nissan Silvia. Stick to (50) shades of grey.

Red and gold are definitely out. I've played a bit more with the mockups, added 2 more views and filled in the centre caps.

On an otherwise basically stock-looking car, none of the colors look great. Stock wins, it's the classiest (and matches the chrome trim bits), followed by gray, because stealth. Also, considered bronze (as in dark gold)?

91lxmo.jpg

http://img233.imageshack.**/img233/5244/art5014.jpg

original, how about white?

I wish I had that pic that said
"White wheels, because I like cleaning them 4 times a day" :p

But I like white wheels.

Original or grey. All the others look garish.
Definitly. You'd have to chav the rest up to match: Stupid bodykit, huge spoiler, slammed...

Audis are designed to look classy. Putting coloured rims on it is like showing up to a black tie event wearing a tuxedo and a baseball cap turned backwards.

Agree with Vette Boss, Stiggie & Herr Doctor, plus grey or black wheels just look like brake pad dust that you've not cleaned off.

Grey. No question.

The point is to make it less boring, but still looking classy. That's why the shades are subdued and metallic, not overly saturated and shouty.