• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

AAARGHHHH My cat!!

You are going crazy Josty!!

haz

Why don't you get yourself a cat-ex ? Works every time. :lol:

6783.jpg

catrs?

haz

dude that cat is technical.... its studyin the stairs and will soon figure out a way to make one himself (LOL)

raheel_qamar said:
dude that cat is technical.... its studyin the stairs and will soon figure out a way to make one himself (LOL)

Haha I guess so! But now there is food downstairs so I have to hurry up and finish my drawing before he comes back!!!

oooh, I have a cat too, well, it's actully my sister's, but we consider it the family cat. It's pregnant right now, so I'm waiting to have little kittens soon.

Cool! You gonna sell them or keep em? How much is she having btw? Can you tell that if you bring it to the vet?

well, I'm going to keep one, maybe sell a couple and one of them we promised to a family friend, we can't raise that many kittens, plus their mommy. For sure, we're going to keep them for a while until their on their feet and can care for themselves, but then they have to go.

The vet can only approximate, he said 3-4, but he also said a month ago that she should have given birth 2 weeks ago. so my mom says that there may be more. The vet can only speculate, he can't really say, there is no 'CATscan'(no pun intended) procedure for cats.

You have a funny cat, Josty. :D Animals can sometimes be so wonderful... From all the places in your house it just chose your drawing table.

Animals like to tease us. :redx:

I would like to have a cat, but I don't think my hamsters would be happy about it :p

massy said:
Jostyrostelli said:
Cool! You gonna sell them or keep em? How much is she having btw? Can you tell that if you bring it to the vet?

Do you sell kittens? Over here people give them away.

Well I guess people here would give em away too but some people have a business of selling young puppies and kittens.

Not me, my cat can't even get pregnant.

massy said:
Jostyrostelli said:

Do you sell kittens? Over here people give them away.

i was gonna say the same thing. but there are way to many cats over here, each year you see signs everywhere saying "free kittens here!"