Accident-prone Richard Hammond on Crutches Again!

Doesn't seem all that bad. It's just a great opportunity for the other presenters to give him a hard time. :D Richard Hammond narrowly escaped death in 2006 when he crashed a jet-propelled car he was driving for British motoring programme Top Gear.

WTF!?!? When?!

Can someone just sit him down and tell him to start looking after himself? Seriously, if he's still on crutches for S14, he can borrow mine if my tickets come through. I would say that one day he'll do himself some serious damage, but...

Well, LOL.
Is the Hamster just about to fall apart?

also, anytime ANYONE mentions the Hamster in their post, they should end with : Richard Hammond was narrowly unearthed in 2006 when he crashed a jet-propelled shallow grave he was digging for British motoring programme Top Gear.

Sheesh, what's the next headline going to be, Top Gear's Richard Hammond Gets A Hangnail?

"Hamster Gets a Piece of Corn Stuck in His Teeth."

Complete with a mention of the '06 crash and some angry women writing in about how much they hate TG.

It'd be a winner.

"Hamster Gets a Piece of Corn Stuck in His Teeth."

Complete with a mention of the '06 crash and some angry women writing in about how much they hate TG.

It'd be a winner.

ROFL!! And of course that's exactly what they'll do. :p

Ya know, he really does seem to have one heck of a time recently. I hope it's just a series of crappy, over publicized coincidences and everything's ok.

Aww c'mon Daily fail it's not like hammond will die for that.

Richard Hammond narrowly escaped death in 2006 when he crashed a jet-propelled car he was driving for British motoring programme Top Gear.

Last edited:
Heh, it would be awesome if he did come out for season 14 in the i-Real, although did those things ever go into production? I can't find any news articles on them recently.

Richard Hammond narrowly escaped death in 2006 when he crashed a jet-propelled car he was driving whilst being accidentally unearthed from a shallow grave by construction workers. Because of Parkinson's.

Wasn't the i-REAL just a concept anyway?

(Insert clever sentence mentioning a jet car crash in 2006 involving the Hamster here.)

Ahhhh, okay.

Hamster + Jet Car = Crash in 2006 = Serious Brain Injury?

Richard Hammond narrowly escaped death in 1987, 2048 and 1959 at the same time when the flux capacitator on his jet-powered dragster failed while trying to reach 88 mph.

What the fuck kind of pansy ass crutches are those? That's not a proper crutch!

crutches_300.jpg

That's a proper clutch! You know, the kind that do more harm than good? :p

That's not a proper clutch.

Hypermulti.jpg

This is. :cool:

What the fuck kind of pansy ass crutches are those? That's not a proper crutch!

crutches_300.jpg

That's a proper clutch! You know, the kind that do more harm than good? :p

Also: Poor Hamster, etc, etc. Just goes to show why we should all avoid the outdoors.

i've seen those several times on tv, never seen a set like that irl though. we use the same ones as richard

That's because those are mostly used by americans and others who have to rely on their shoulder joints to take the weight of their body.

(Sorry, I just couldn't resist :p)