ACR Viper shoot

intriguing

Car(s)
SRT
Last edited:
Photos: Awesome, well done!

Car: I think the ACR looks a lot better with a splash of color. All black is rather boring IMO. Also I'm not a big fan of the Vipair hood, carbon fiber or not. The scoop is just too big and ruins the look IMO.

Thank you! Appreciate the feedback. It is not my car unfortunately. Shot a friend's cars at the Chrysler Museum. A fitting backdrop for two SRT's. (A 392 Challenger pictured below)

The Car (ACR Viper) actually has a crazy story behind it. It was actually a blue ACR that was gutted and caged ready for the track and the owner hit hard times and it never got to see track time. Friend picked it up dirt cheap minus rolling stock (IE wheels, brakes and other bits) with less than 1k miles on the drivetrain. Put it all back together in his garage from other bits and painted in his garage. Rode in it the other night to shoot it around Birmingham, Michigan. Everything that they (other owners and the press) say about heat from those cars in the cockpit is no joke. That was extremely hot inside and somewhat claustrophobic. I still understand why he loves it so much. I think it may be changing colors very soon. I recommended that it would look sick in a graphite gray with all the black and carbon accents.

I appreciate how much he enjoys it and actually drives it. Most owners I doubt would pull their ACR out and drive it every weekend. This being the only (ACR) one I've seen driven around town. Pure driving pleasure and a crowd pleaser wherever we stopped to shoot it.

Here are a few images of the group together.

SRT10 ACR and 392 Challenger Chrysler Museum by intriguish, on Flickr

SRT10 ACR and 392 Challenger Chrysler Museum1141 by intriguish, on Flickr

SRT10 ACR and 392 Challenger Chrysler Museum by intriguish, on Flickr

The ACR is a fun car to be in for sure. My buddy uses his as a regular daily driver when he's not riding his motorcycle. What year is the car? buddies is a 2008 black with red stripe.