Action Figures

justinb

I searched for quite a while but could not find a proper action figure thread. Anything from 1/18 to life-size maquette's. I was not sure where to post this but since the Diecast Model thread is in the entertainment subforum it seemed to fit.

Along with diecast, I also collect various figures and I can't be the only one. Right? :lol: Most of my figures are 1/18 scale(roughly 4 inches) but my latest buy, which is not here yet, is the 1/6 scale Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VII. This will be my first 1/6 scale figure.

A few from my collection:

DIY Hall of Armor for my 4" figures, made using the templates by Rivaskiy Li and Fen Li:

Iron Patriot, 4" Hasbro:

Iron Man Mark XLII, 4" Hasbro:

Avengers Chitauri, 4" Hasbro:

Avengers, 4" Hasbro, 6" Hasbro Hulk:

The Amazing Spider-Man, 4" Hasbro:

Last edited:

maxtortheone

Chicken Fiddler
Car(s)
2006 Renault Clio 1.4 16V
I've got that MKV and MKXLII sitting on my desk right now. :D

Next one I'm getting is this

6" Sub-Zero.

Last edited:

bone

"bangle for president"
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
do these count? :p

got 15 10cm ones, and 1 15cm tall

Talaaya

Viper's Sister
VIP
Samus from Metroid Other M. No, I haven't played that one and I never will. Fucking Nintendo... I like the design of this suit though.

I regrettably don't own as many action figures and things as I'd like. I need to start expanding my collection.

avanti

Forum Addict
Car(s)
5 cars + 8 motorcycles
anyone know who this is? found him in a box of old toys, can't even remember getting it...

maxtortheone

Chicken Fiddler
Car(s)
2006 Renault Clio 1.4 16V
Or maybe I'll save and get a Play Arts Kai figure. With the holidays coming and all

But I can't decide which one of these two

Leaning towards the Dark Knight trilogy one because it's bigger at 25cm opposed to the Arkham City's 20cm.

Bobele23

DONOR
Car(s)
03' BMW 525i touring . 17' BMW M2
Need some Advice from an Gunpla/Plamo model builder,

What is the best way to remove Nubmarks or seperating the parts from the sprew. I have an an round wire cutter and a sharp blade, but both only produce okayisch results. What tools do you guys use ?

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
We just got the 'classic' versions of Turtles figures in stock. I was in the warehouse and I saw Beebop... I was more excited then I should have been. According to the back there's the 4 turtles, beebop and rocksteady available.

justinb

I just received the Hot Toys 1/6 scale Man of Steel figure. He is pricey but so incredibly cool!