Adjust speed of video

XeroState

Car(s)
2014 Mazda CX-5 GT
I have 2 video's where the actual video and audio play just to slow [5% or so too slow]. Is there any program that allows me to adjust the speed of playback without re-rendering them [WMP won't let me on these for some reason.. perhaps it's the format, not sure]. It's not a huge problem it being just a tad slow but the voices just make me mad as they are not right..lol

Both videos are encoded via Xvid and are about an hour and half roughly.

If I do have to re-render them, what would you suggest to use.

Thanks.

Well I think you can use Adobe Premier 3.0. You render the audio and video and it will seperate them into separate streams which you can change the speed of. I haven't used it in a while but Adobe Premiere is a good place to start.

I have 2 video's where the actual video and audio play just to slow [5% or so too slow]. Is there any program that allows me to adjust the speed of playback without re-rendering them [WMP won't let me on these for some reason.. perhaps it's the format, not sure]. It's not a huge problem it being just a tad slow but the voices just make me mad as they are not right..lol

Both videos are encoded via Xvid and are about an hour and half roughly.

If I do have to re-render them, what would you suggest to use.

Thanks.

If it's a sound to video issue then I would just use Media Player Classic. You can change the amount of delay for the sound until it matches just right.

Otherwise use premiere and change things up like drift said.