Adrian and his trusty sidekick crossing the Americas - Summer-Fall 2015

In-N-Out is pretty damn good, though.

Call me weird, but I wasn't that impressed when I tried it for the first time last year.

Best burger I ever had was at this place. A bit pricy (almost ?10 for the most expensive burger), but well worth the expense. I need to go back.

Best burger I ever had was at this place. A bit pricy (almost ?10 for the most expensive burger), but well worth the expense. I need to go back.

Yeah but the one I had was even better I think. We definitely need to go back there.

:think: It's only about an hour or so from Adu's......

:D

Remembered to look at options for ferry crossings at lunchtime and ping a PM to Matt2000 to see if he fancies tagging along.

"Oh, yeah, let me just pop over to another country for lunch." Fuckin' Europe. <_<

Welcome home, Fairlady and Adrian! I hope you enjoyed your trip despite the difficulties. :)

The pictures are awesome, at least.

Welcome home, Fairlady and Adrian! I hope you enjoyed your trip despite the difficulties. :)

The pictures are awesome, at least.

Yeah sorry for derailing the thread with burger talk and looking forward to an epic dump.

Sorry, pic dump.

Yeah sorry for derailing the thread with burger talk and looking forward to an epic dump.

Sorry, pic dump.
Pics might take a while - we've invested in an Xbone and are playing Forza inbetween jetlag-sleep :lol:
And grats on 24k posts.

glad you made it home safely :thumbsup:
Thanks! Hope everything is well up there. :D

Last edited:
You rang?

Pics might take a while - we've invested in an Xbone and are playing Forza inbetween jetlag-sleep :lol:

There's also the slight matter of Roadtrip/Ringmeet photos to get to first :p

Man you'd hate Munich :lol:

Welcome home travellers, now let's hope the third member of the group also arrives home safely

Man you'd hate Munich :lol:

Welcome home travellers, now let's hope the third member of the group didn't go whale watching.

Too soon?

It's insured. If i end up with the money instead i can go on another adventure :p

Eeep, welcome home! Lookin' forward to the pics!