Adv.Composition speech: Why you should watch TG, Help!

wooflepoof

WoofleDay
Car(s)
Genesis Sedan 3.8
I need ideas for points to make, clips i could put in, quotes, and things (this is for an American audience) that I've learned about the world: i.e. Belgium has the worlds only fully lit motorway system. Ideas? Comments? Suggestions?

I think Im going to start writing Top Gear fanfic.

You learned that Merc S-class has navi that goes only to Poland. :p

If you need quotes, go here: click

If you are comparing it to related American shows, then I would talk about how Top Gear gives you the good & bad...versus just trying to sell you the car *cough*motorweek*cough* (i.e. an extension of the manufacturer/dealer)

Its cold at the North Pole and hot in Botswana. The Milau Bridge in France is an awesome thing to behold. Its not a good idea to put a dead cow on top of the roof of your car.

I would've said that the show doesn't insult your intelligence, but it's started to do that lately. You could also say it's culturally aware, irreverent, and features the best photography(?) in the world.

tell them you've learned that a Pagani Zonda doesn't work in a Paris underground carpark. Thats useful information for everyone!

For a certain fee I am willing to sit down, shut up and endlessly watch TG episodes, while writing down all these facts for you.
If being on TG is the best job in the world, watching TG for money must come in 2nd :D

For a certain fee I am willing to sit down, shut up and endlessly watch TG episodes, while writing down all these facts for you.
If being on TG is the best job in the world, watching TG for money must come in 2nd :D

True :D

67 wooflebucks for a job well done. Doesn't sound like much now but give it a few weeks I'm sure it'll shoot past the dollar