AFL

Does anyone know where to get AFL games on the internet, Im home from college for the summer and I found a channel on local TV that has one AFL game on a week, but Im going to have to go back to school in North Dakota and I don't want to miss the rest of the season. Thanks

^I think afl.com.au has streams... If not videos, they have the live stats board...

Hey guys so i know this is a really old thread that probably should stay buried but I recently discovered the wonders of footy and needed to share and ask some questions. An Australian friend visited me last week and he dragged me to the local footy practice. it was with the Boston Demons, a USAAFL team that practices at MIT. I had a blast. The game is a ton of fun, fast paced and rough. Coming from playing lacrosse it was fantastic. I'm passing, kicking and marking relatively well. However, my buddy has left and I don't have a footy. Is there anywhere to get on in America? How much do they cost in Oz? Would it be worth it to have someone buy one there and send it uninflated? i'd also like to actually play some in college in New York. Anyone have a footy contact there?

EDIT: this is my friend btw. thought you guys might find his AFL story interesting, particularly the fact that he's trained with Dipper Dipierdomenico.

http://www.peaceteam.com.au/player-profiles/yonatan-belik/

Last edited:
The first place seemed to indicate they would ship internationally, the second link does not but it does show a selection that at a pinch I or someone here could grab for you and post it out.