After Market stereo

Niggle

Car(s)
Ford focus st sport
Hi i hope you can help me
I have an A Sure stereo now fitted in my car but i downloaded a video and some pictures onto a micro sd card and i inserted into my radio
But the stereo wont show the pics and videos it show each link but when i try each one on touchscreen nothing shows up
Is there a special format the pictures and videos have to be converted to to show them on the stereo Many thanks for any help

Hi i hope you can help me
I have an A Sure stereo now fitted in my car but i downloaded a video and some pictures onto a micro sd card and i inserted into my radio
But the stereo wont show the pics and videos it show each link but when i try each one on touchscreen nothing shows up
Is there a special format the pictures and videos have to be converted to to show them on the stereo Many thanks for any help

What is a A Sure stereo? Further, expecting a car stereo to read images.... you'll need to find out what formats and resolutions are accepted.

A Sure appear to be Chinese Android units.

Anything Android should show .jpg and .mp4 if it has the right software, not actually a guarantee.

Edit: Actually if it's like that unit I noticed that it has two card slots, one is specifically for GPS, maybe the OS restricts the files that can be opened from that card.

Does it not have an instruction manual? I suspect the manufacturer would know better than random people on the internet.