Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series - Agent Coulson is back

Ok, the inhuman who touched Daisy, when you touch him you see your own death. Black guy, powers boothe and daisy. So why did daisy witness a Shield member dying? She should have seen her own death. <_<

The primitive in-humans, looked very Buffy vampire-ish.
Why didn't Yoyo push Mac out of the way instead of running past him to catch bullets?
Lincoln and Ward floating in the quintet was odd.
I reckon May is the new director.
I loved when they sent Lash to kill Hive.

After Cage and Civil War im all Marvelled up again and three episodes behind on this.

The first episode is called 'The Ghost' if Ward comes back for the thrice time I'll be annoyed.

Fucking amateur, you're supposed to delete Aidas hard drive after that. Cool episode though.

So... What if they bring Ward back as an android?

"Maybe in the comic book version" :rolleyes:

Wait, how did they mimic May?

I am one episode behind, but I am getting tired of the whole perfect clone and virtual reality shit. This is literally their option to completely erase or undo whatever happens at random or at convenience ... I really don't like it when a show plays that card. Because you only can do the "SURPRISE! WASN'T REAL!" shit so often before I just stop caring and treat everything like its BS and wait for the season finale to maybe get actual answers.

The whole arc does not convince me neither, even without this blatant potential for pulling "shocking" things and then pressing the big red reset button.

Well I have yet to watch the episode from 3 days ago, but the "cliffhanger" of last weeks ep which I assume was the setup for at least this episode, if not several, already made me go "oh fuck that shit.."

when the LMD storyline started, I started a post on here "when do they introduce Ward LMD?"

I decided that's impossible, so I deleted the 'saved post'
... And then Daisy fell into the framework.

I don't understand how Daisy and Simmons will wake everyone up.

Fitz held a woman's hand in the framework, we didn't see her face... Which means it isn't Simmons he's virtually banging. My money's on Skye.

Also, the bad guys created terragen that doesn't kill humans who aren't inhuman. Why aren't Shield using that shit on EVERYBODY!!!!

Speaking of EVERYBODY, everyone knows that Coulson is alive. Pretty please let him be in Infinity Wars. :cry:

You're telling me Tony Stark doesn't know? Fuck off.

Last edited:
So, Season 5 has just started.

The double-length season opener has me somewhat lost. About the only thing I liked was the lampshade they hung around the premise:
Coulson: I think we're in space.
Mack: That makes sense. It's the one thing we haven't done yet.
I haven't watched Inhumans, or Runaways or even Thor: Ragnarok yet. Would any of those help me understand me what the hell is going on?

Last edited:
Inhumans was crap. Utter, utter crap. Havent had a chance to see Ragnarok yet. It's on my list right after Star Wars. :)

And my DVR didn't record the season premier of the new season. Ugh.