Aggressive Cop tazes driver - video inside

Only in America!!

Only in America!!

Exactly, here in Serbia, it would take far less time,
and you'd be driving on your way, while the officer would be counting his bribe :lol:

The officer is right, he does need a 75...a 75 day suspension. That's probably the worst use of a taser I've ever seen. Is it a bad thing that I was hoping a passing car would cut it a little close and take that officer asshole out?

He deserves the same fate as that cop who sued the family of a child she helped rescue from drowning in their backyard swimming pool. She slipped on a puddle of ice and broke her knee then decided to sue the family...

She got her pink slip today I found out.

He deserves the same fate as that cop who sued the family of a child she helped rescue from drowning in their backyard swimming pool. She slipped on a puddle of ice and broke her knee then decided to sue the family...

She got her pink slip today I found out.

Whats a pink slip?

Any link to that story?

Sure thing... gimmie a minute. Got it. I can't find a link to the original, but frankly you'll just get very pissed off reading the first one. So to save you from an early heart attack, here's the end result with a synopsis of the past:

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/state/story.aspx?content_id=b91fd2dc-9c66-44fe-b76b-33da3be27e1e

Whats a pink slip?

It's a personlised "Get the fuck out of here you're an embarrassment to yourself, us, and everyone you'll ever meet.... and don't bother coming back" card.

Sure thing... gimmie a minute. Got it. I can't find a link to the original, but frankly you'll just get very pissed off reading the first one. So to save you from an early heart attack, here's the end result with a synopsis of the past:

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/state/story.aspx?content_id=b91fd2dc-9c66-44fe-b76b-33da3be27e1e

Holy sheet! So, she rescues a little boy from drowning and in the process slips and smashes her knee cap through no fault of the family and then files a suit against the family who now have to look after their son who is severely compromised in his quality of life?

What a biatch. Good to see her commander realised how stoopid she was.