• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Ahmadinejad says the darndest things!

Fixed. Stupid media, news should be free dammit... :x

that guy makes up so much stuff his quotes could write a fiction novel.

Re: Ahmadinejad says the darndest things!

BlaRo said:
that is a "myth" with a ton of scientific evidence proving a lot, lot of people wrong.
But then again, what do I now?

what are you saying?
that it didn't happen?

Re: Ahmadinejad says the darndest things!

bone said:
BlaRo said:
that is a "myth" with a ton of scientific evidence proving a lot, lot of people wrong.
But then again, what do I now?

what are you saying?
that it didn't happen?
Hey, I didn't write that!

What he's trying to say is that it's not a myth when there's a lot of scientific historical evidence that show otherwise. He's being sarcastic.

A drone could take him out with a missle. Accurately too.

The sad thing about this is he is a leader and some people look up to him and some uneducated people will believe this and thus continues the hate.

Seriously, he is part of the war on terror. Where's that unmaned drone when you need it. :thumbsup:

blaydexi said:

Agreed. I wonder if he also belives that fictional book "Protcols of the Elders of Zion".

jayhawk said:
blaydexi said:

Agreed. I wonder if he also belives that fictional book "Protcols of the Elders of Zion".

What's all this talk about Zion. Don't you mean Zeon?

ms-06f.jpg

j/k :)

You guys should refer to a great member in this forum, Scud the local Nazi.

The kid is seriously crazy, I'd post the PMs he sends me but I don't want to humiliate him. Son is really convinced that the Nazis were great and that the Holocaust never happened. He tried to convince me that only thousands of Jews died, not millions.

this guy is a total nutter, but this comment does have a point:

"If you [Europeans] committed this big crime, then why should the oppressed Palestinian nation pay the price?"

hmmmm, a lot of Polish people(myself included) are a little bit more sceptical about the Jewish holocaust. Not so much whether or whether not a holocaust took place but more to do with the scale and blah diddy blah blah blah and the constant whinging about the war by generations that DIDN'T suffer and the constant 'blackmail' of European nations and the treatment of Poland as "THEIR graveyard". What about the 3mil(same number of Jews) Polish people that were killed in Poland also? is that not a holocaust also? The Jews get rewarded with their own country and the Polish people get punished/betrayed with komunist f**kers like Stalin, FORCED evacuations out of Eastern Poland(now Ukraine) with the land seized by the USSR to be "compensated" with half as much land from Germany.

The shitty thing is that many Zionist Jews are now claiming Polish citizenship(because of EU membership) even though they have never been there, lived there or even know how to speak Polish, which F&*Ks it up for the rest of the Polish Diaspora who actually have a genuine interest in Poland(current waiting list for a new passport is roughly 9-12months long)

</rant>
:unsure: Na Zdrowie! :beer:

Interesting you should say that, sort of like Bush in America: He is probably one of the dumbest people, even by American standards, yet the majority of the country support him and look up to him as their leader since he is leading the "War" on Terror.

justin syder said:
The sad thing about this is he is a leader and some people look up to him and some uneducated people will believe this and thus continues the hate.

This guy is stupid though... I'm wondering what the clerics, who are the real holders of power, are saying about this. It's about time they yank his chain and tell him to pipe down... even the mullahs don't want to alienate the entire Western world. Oh yeah, the president of Iran doesn't hold too much power in practice.

Nice analogy, and in America's case, the clerics are the Christian, right-wing madmen like Bill O'Reilly that spread the word. It's eaten up by Americans because they are isolated, they have no clue how things are outside. How do you think they pulled off stripping people of their basics rights with the explanation being madmen that hate Christianity are out to get us?