• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

"airport" on bbc

odarwin

hello guys!
does anyone have torrent links to the show "airport" from bbc?
i really dont know if anyone has this or seeds this,
many thanks!

You could try uknova.com, they specialize in UK television shows. :)

airport? why the hell would you wanne download that?

that's the show where they film everything which happens on heathrow, right?

That's right bone and yes it is on uknova.com since I saw it there.

I actually enjoyed it when it was on Discovery Wings channel here in the states. They have since cancelled the Discovery Wings channel and made it the Military channel, so airport went away. I'd like to get an account on uknova, but its damn near impossible isnt it? are they creating accounts again? I can offer seeding bandwidth, but I don't know how to leverage that to get access to the site.

Well, I had an account there but didn't use it...ever...and it stayed active for about 6 months. I checked yesterday and they deleted it, so you can get an account when someone elses is deleted. :)

Cruzz563 said:
Well, I had an account there but didn't use it...ever...and it stayed active for about 6 months. I checked yesterday and they deleted it, so you can get an account when someone elses is deleted. :)

ahh, well right now it has:

Sorry
This site is not open for public use.

up on the signup page, so im guessing there aren't any deleted accounts :-(

They are at 30,000 users right now. Just wait a couple of weeks.

Yep UKNova has torrents for Airport, i watch it too, and got the one that was on 2 days ago :D

iXi_RiCh said:
Yep UKNova has torrents for Airport, i watch it too, and got the one that was on 2 days ago :D

Do you have anymore episodes? the only torrent they have up on uknova is the episode that was on 2 days ago.

i cant get an account with uknova too..... can anyone share the link to the torrent file? =) thanks a lot in advanced!

odarwin said:
i cant get an account with uknova too..... can anyone share the link to the torrent file? =) thanks a lot in advanced!

That won't work because they track by IP address. So if you are not registered then it won't work.

Yep Mischief007 is right, there is no point in sharing the torrent link if you arnt a member of UKNova :D

It is tracked by IP address, so when you even try to download it wont recognise you, and wont let you download, until you have logged in on the site 8)

awww thats too bad for me....

does anyone know if bbc sells these series on video?

-darwin

Try amazon.co.uk or the bbc.co.uk ;-)

I could always torrent my own version, or up it somewhere, but dont know how :cry: