Airports of the World

no-way in hell could I afford to stay at raffles, it's like $800 a night for the cheapest rooms :eek:

the MRT is great though, so much better than *cough* metlink (but then again so it should be, my suburb is bigger than all of singapore :p)

lol, Melbourne's massive. I've been there a couple of times, last time a couple of years back. It took nearly an hour by train to get to the city from Glen Waverly. :thumbsdown:

yeah that's about how long it takes me purely by train (without the waiting for the train)

^hence why you should live in inner city suburbs like Carlton, Southbank, North Melbourne :p... takes me 5-10mins tram to get to the CBD

and yes, Singapore public transportation is great, and the cabs are so affordable compared to Melbourne which makes it even better :D

^haha... Ringwood is considered as far as another country to me... I have a friend that stays on a 1 acre land somewhere along old warrandyte Road and travelling there (Even by car) is a pain. :lol:... I can't imagine doing it everyday

meh I don't really care, I like driving so it doesn't fuss me

(atm I'm unemployed and just finished school so there :p)