AkiH's Nissans

The coupe looks great.

P1000345.jpg

Sunny on the beach.

"Blown head gasket? 'Tis just a flesh wound!"

I really like that red coupe.

More scrapyard treats.

Found this pretty rare (at least in Finland) center console expansion part when we were hunting parts for my friend's Pulsar NX -project.

P1000663.jpg

P1000661.jpg

There are room for six C-cassettes under the lower cover and another place for radio on in the other hole.

Too bad there is hole in that other side vinyl, but I think it can be forgiven. That's because I got it for free.:p

Last edited:
I want pics of the Pulsar NX :p

The latest pics of Pulsar can be found here, thread in Finnish naturally. More project pictures earlier in that thread.

In quite bad Engrish, my friend's own project topic in N12turbo-forum. Most of those photos are taken by me and Photochops are mine too.

Pretty much ready for next weekend's FinnJAE, Finnish Japanese Automobile meeting.

It might be quite ready now. Waxed, cleaned interior and exterior parts and replaced front bumper with new original one.

25 years and 312 000 km on the clock, might not be the worst one in the world.

Tausta47_edited-1.jpg

P1000731.jpg

Got rid of those rusty light brackets.

P1000737.jpg

P1000747.jpg

P1000749.jpg

P1000755.jpg

I got a feeling I have something left to do. Maybe I take those chromed hubcabs with me?

Air filter assembly has been noticed on other forums too, another thing is that exthaus manifold cover. Something needs to be done.

Just repaint them both? Tikkurila Termal for the manifold, and some matching motip paint for the air filter box. :)

The Pulsar looks... interesting with the Cherry front and the rear window solution. Hope it turns out ok :)

I went to look at a B12 Sunny Coupe with a SR20 swap, but it was a mess.

Found rust-free air filter assy from local scrap yard. :thumbsup:

The Pulsar
Take a peek. :wink:

Better air filter assy on it's place. Looks better now. My friend pointed out more "needs to be taken care" objects, but I'll handle them after FinnJAE.

New rear springs installed, rear end rose a bit higher. Also installed better head lights.

P1010480_sc.jpg