Al Jazeera does some reporting

Whappeh

Car(s)
05 Nissan Xterra 4x4
Can I come live with one of you Europeans? Please?

[YOUTUBE]zRqcfqiXCX0[/YOUTUBE]

Can I come live with one of you Europeans? Please?

I do hope you realize that openly racists parties have been elected to power in some European countries. Those parties have said things that parties couldn't say in the United States without loosing power. You may think it is "better" or "cleaner" in Europe but it is really not. If you don't believe me then do a little research. None of this is secret.

Don't think that Europeans are more progressive when it comes to race relations. We might not have that level of ignorance mixed with the fear of god but trust me, you don't want to come to Europe to escape racism in America.

However, if you want to. I have an empty basement you can have.

I do hope you realize that openly racists parties have been elected to power in some European countries. Those parties have said things that parties couldn't say in the United States without loosing power. You may think it is "better" or "cleaner" in Europe but it is really not. If you don't believe me then do a little research. None of this is secret.

I do beleive you, I'm not so much worried about the racism, as that is everywhere (not that its a good thing, but its unavoidable so far in our world). Maybe just the stupidity? The fear mongering? The absolutes in which they speak?

But then again, in a recent poll 97% of Danes would vote for Obama if they could.

The racism you'll find here, i think, has more to do with people thinking they will lose their jobs to foreigners or get mugged. We don't really have the amount of ignorance it takes to connect a black politician with a race taking over a country.

We might not have that level of ignorance mixed with the fear of god but trust me

Oh, the ignorance is there but the religion is not. I heard one comment that it was the state being involved with the church that drove Europeans away. Quite possible.

Maybe just the stupidity? The fear mongering? The absolutes in which they speak?

It's there, you just don't look into it as deeply. Most European politics doesn't make the news over here. To get the complete picture you would have to read the language specific papers.

Politics is different in Europe. It is not a better system or process but just different. I'm sure if you lived there for years you would eventually become disillusioned with the process and wish for something different.

Last edited:
Politics & politicians are just as big of a heap of BS here as they are there. However, while the process of elections includes plain lies and storytelling in both worlds, you will never see the vast amount of ignorance and faulty information believed by Joe Average (not the plumber) over here.

Yeah, there are idiots everywhere.. you are not safe even in Europe.

No matter where you go, there are idiots. America seems to have more idiots, because more people have access to the internet, and they all think their opinion matters and is valid. Go to any country in the world and you'll hear people mouthing off about the government.

No matter where you go, there are idiots. America seems to have more idiots, because more people have access to the internet, and they all think their opinion matters and is valid. Go to any country in the world and you'll hear people mouthing off about the government.

In addition to the internet the television media is substantially larger than in Europe. Basically more stuff gets on tv.

In addition to the internet the television media is substantially larger than in Europe. Basically more stuff gets on tv.

Don't forget the American media is well known to spread lies and propaganda, in some cases it has a partisan bias. Fox News is so bad, it's not even funny, it should be off the air.

I have a room in the basement up here in Canada ;)

But on a serious note, it's scary what we see here. If this continue, we might see some people willing to create the Confederate States of America again.

As Lord Jeremy Clarkson said: "In some parts of America they've actually started mating with vegetables."

Don't forget the American media is well known to spread lies and propaganda, in some cases it has a partisan bias. Fox News is so bad, it's not even funny, it should be off the air.

I have Fox news! It's good when i wanna laugh!

Interesting how rumors spread. The specific information these folks have, where did they get it from?

Interesting how rumors spread. The specific information these folks have, where did they get it from?

The same place rumors about McCain come from. Extreme and ignorant left and right are the same thing.