• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Alfa Brera GTA

nkh

Car(s)
Alfa Romeo
alfa_romeo_brera_gta.jpg

Scary looking thing :) (there's a better picture on the second Italiaspeed page).

http://www.italiaspeed.com/2005/cars/alfa_romeo/10/brera_gta/0310.html
http://www.italiaspeed.com/2005/cars/alfa_romeo/10/brera_gta/0410.html

And it comes with the guns and Homies??? ;-)

Buba

GTA, you get it, right??

I have to say I like the regular (orgasmic) Brera better; this one just looks silly.

Though Alfa Romeo can do no wrong! :thumbsup:

I think this 1 is gorgeous although i DO prefer the Standard Brera :drool:

Like an SRT badge on a Crysler, shove a GTA badge on a Alfa and im all for it :thumbsup: Loved the 147 GTA, shame it was so much more than the GTI pricewise..

Re: Alfa Brera GTA

Overheat said:
nkh said:
(there's a better picture on the second Italiaspeed page).

so why not post that one?

I'm not for stealing content, a short quote or a teaser image is fine, but the guys on italiaspeed.com does a fine job, most of the stuff there doesn't reach other media untill weeks later.

astroboymoto said:
4.2L V8 and FWD? :eek: can you say torque steer :yucky:

I like the styling tho :) would rather see a new TZ or Montreal tho

It's four wheel drive like the other new +200BHP Alfa's.

nkh said:
astroboymoto said:

Err I dont know what differential the Brera's on but other 200BHP Alfas are usually still front-wheel drive like the 147GTA with its 250BHP. But if this has a 4.2L V8, it would be an absolutly nessesary for it to be RWD at least!
static said:
That front is identical with

mrburns.jpg
:lmao: That is one of the most outragous comparisons i'v ever seen but your so right! :lol:

nkh said:
astroboymoto said:

yeah but still 70% of that is going to the front wheels... and I assume 4.2L V8 is around 400hp(just guessing) so realistically looking at 280hp at the front wheel = mega torque steer

till alfa stops having mid-front transverse mounted engines, I wouldn't buy one... or at least not a "sports" one.

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Err I dont know what differential the Brera's on but other 200BHP Alfas are usually still front-wheel drive like the 147GTA with its 250BHP. But if this has a 4.2L V8, it would be an absolutly nessesary for it to be RWD at least!

New Alfa's = 159, Brera ;)

astroboymoto said:
nkh said:
astroboymoto said:

yeah but still 70% of that is going to the front wheels... and I assume 4.2L V8 is around 400hp(just guessing) so realistically looking at 280hp at the front wheel = mega torque steer

till alfa stops having mid-front transverse mounted engines, I wouldn't buy one... or at least not a "sports" one.

The Q4 system has a rear bias with a normal distribution of 43% front and 57% rear, variable up to 28%/72%.

nkh said:
astroboymoto said:
nkh said:
astroboymoto said:

The Q4 system has a rear bias with a normal distribution of 43% front and 57% rear, variable up to 28%/72%.
maybe it will work... I don't trust that it will though.

astroboymoto said:
nkh said:
astroboymoto said:
nkh said:
astroboymoto said:

maybe it will work... I don't trust that it will though.
okay

pure sex. :thumbsup:

I was a huge fan of the sz before it as well. Car companies need to take more chances.