Alfa MiTo + tuner = carbage on red wheels!

D

D-Fence

Someone seriously needs a good spanking for trying to make the MiTo look like a F430 ..

picture-0003.jpg

picture-0002.jpg

picture-0008.jpg

picture-0009.jpg

picture-0010.jpg

picture-0014.jpg

picture-0016.jpg

picture-0024.jpg

picture-0025.jpg

And YES, those are red tires.

Other than the graphics crap on the hood, I like the paint. Red tires are strange but I could get used to their licorice look. I give it 3 out of 5 stars - minus one star for each gay lambo door.

Can that thing even do the burnout necessary to create the red tire smoke?

Redwall tires? Were they smoking crack?

Yep, much better with the scissor doors.......... that's original.

If we remove the wheels and the tires, the Lambo doors and the stupid stickers, it's not that bad. Ilike the red and white color scheme of the body...except the hood.

Oh my god. Complete and utter bullshit. 0/5 stars.

I often see the carbage thread and think... hey, why carbage, you people are just jealous.

But this one just looks utterly ugly.
It's like spiderman took a shit. You can't put that kind of bodywork/wheels on a car that short.

I don't like the MiTo at all, so in my mind it's not as if they've ruined something good. But they haven't improved it one bit either. Still awful.

I quite the Lambo doors; it makes it look like a enthusiastic beagle, but the terrible paint scheme needs to go away.
beagle4rm.jpeg

Why does vomit come out of that smiley's eyes?

no, the main tuner is a tire company called Marangoni so I guess those are their tires :)

Frankly I think the Mito is one of the rare examples which qualifies as "Carbage" completely unmodified already... It reminds me of the cars from a Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck comic.

I refused to take part in a prize competition lately, just because I was afraid I might win one...

Last edited:
Well if you removed everything but the rims and the body kit it wouldn't be so bad, leave them on and it's an entirely different story....