Alfa Romeo Brera

Daniel

Finally! Its coming out!

bb283934jj.jpg

bb283920du.jpg

Between 200-400bhp Diesel and Petrol engines are planned. It's coming out in October with an est. price at 32.000? in Europe. I really like this one.

?32.000? That's not much! I wanna see one in real life, I bet it looks better than on the pic. Not sure if I would have one.. :unsure:

I'm not sure about the rear, but the rest is gorgeous. I just don't think I would buy a Alfa. But I'm sure the 200~240hp 2.4 JTD engine will make me think a lot...

Italian Styling :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

What a beautiful car to look

What is it, exactly? I'm not up on my Alfas, so I don't know if it's a family hatch or a sports car. :blush:

The Alfa Romeo Brera - a 2+2 coupe derived from the Giorgetto Giugiaro-designed concept unveiled three years ago - is to be launched at the Geneva Motor Show in March. The Brera will go on sale by the end of the year; positioned further upmarket than the GTV which it will replace, it will come with either the 2.2 JTS (185 bhp) or 3.2 V6 (260 bhp) petrol engines or the 2.4 JTD (200 bhp) diesel, with either automatic or a six-speed manual transmission.

Features will include a wide fixed glass roof to give an impression of interior spaciousness and Alfa says that the cabin "has an ambience that is both intimate and sophisticated." The company also promises "outstanding dynamic performance" with "the most sophisticated electronic systems to monitor and control key dynamic parameters of braking and roadholding to deliver greater driving safety".

alfa_romeo%20-%20Brera_02.jpg

Currently listening to: The Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice - O (2003)

Wow :drool:. It's beautiful. Too bad it will never make it here. :(

I've heard rumors that GM might be bringing the Alfa over in 2006/2007 but I haven't really heard anything since then.

I would so buy it if I were in the market. You can't expect that kind of styling from North American manufacturers.

Not too keen on the styling..reminds me of the CLS (don't know why). Is this car front wheel drive?? Hope it isnt..The steering wont be as good and you'll run out of rubber on a race track. I'd but the 147GTA over this ;) .