Spied: Alfa Romeo Giulia

:lol:

I won't buy one :ninja:

I'll probably have to get the upcoming Stelvio SUV since multiple sources report there's no Giulia Sportwagon on the way :(

Why wouldn't they?!

I guess people are more interested in SUV anyways.

Unfortunately ...

People that choose SUVs over sportwagons due to a false sense of security need to get off my lawn...

Reactions: MWF
They went back on the ring with the Quadrifoglio and improved a bit on their previous 7.39 time

My butt puckered up a few times there... holy balls

I love that this dude is flying around the 'ring in jeans, polo, and a rolex... :cool:

This came up on my FB feed
14192759_10209389585884300_5367086325663654359_n.jpg

TL;DR: Porsche has money, Alfa Romeo doesn't.

Roll cage adds weight...about 7 seconds worth, right Porsche? ;)

tl;dr AR has more confidence in their car/driver?

Porsche also had stock Yokohamas. I wonder what Alfa had?

Btw, the politics of those lap times are interesting. With Civic Type R, Honda actually used full race cage mounted on rubber bushings, because they feared a bolted cage might stiffen up the chassis. I guess it was totally useless, but I've to love the attitude!

Roll cage adds weight...about 7 seconds worth, right Porsche? ;)

Well, the Panamera is about 30 cm longer, 5cm wider and over 450kg heavier ...

It?s a different class of vehicle and thus the much smaller Alfa wins ...

The Bmw M3/M4 is a much better comparison. And the Alfa does quite well in that comparison - no need to drag the Panamera into this. It?s a match-up that?s stupid to start with ...

Well, the Panamera is about 30 cm longer, 5cm wider and over 450kg heavier ...

It?s a different class of vehicle and thus the much smaller Alfa wins ...

The Bmw M3/M4 is a much better comparison. And the Alfa does quite well in that comparison - no need to drag the Panamera into this. It?s a match-up that?s stupid to start with ...

They were the ones boasting about their 'ring time...