Spied: Alfa Romeo Giulia

There were three or four of them in Geneva, but i'm too lazy to look for more pictures.

01-2017-alfa-romeo-giulia-geneva-1.jpg

three-novelties-at-the-alfa-romeo-stand-in-geneva-all-have-italian-flair_11.jpg

alfa_romeo_giulia-7.jpg

Also, here's the press release : http://www.alfaromeopress.com/press/detail/118342

The blue one will be mine someday, with the 2-liter petrol... :love:

On the steering wheel, ruining the symmetry. Best. Placement. Ever.

The alternative looks like on the bottom side of the dashboard aiming down (wouldn't that dig into the driver's kneecap with a key?).

There's no key to insert, probably.

Agreed, at that price point, I doubt there's a trim level where it has a physical key that needs to be inserted.

It looks better in more pedestrian trim levels in my opinion. Alfa always does brilliant wheels.

It looks better in more pedestrian trim levels in my opinion. Alfa always does brilliant wheels.

I'm a fan of the various versions of phone dial wheels they used in the past 20-30 years.

Alfa_156_GTA_Sportwagon_Safety.jpg

IMG_0925.JPG

Back to the Giulia, a cool nod to the old Busso V6 :

Alfa-Giulia.jpg

Is 'what' even remotely functional?

Last edited:

I'm kinda sad that I decided against going to Geneva this year, I'd totally enjoy touching her myself again...

I'm kinda sad that I decided against going to Geneva this year, I'd totally enjoy touching her myself again...

Fixed. At least that's how I read it in my head.....

First one for the public went down the assembly line not too long ago:

d7DhsgU.jpg

Last edited:
what a crap color!
it turns the car in a shapeless blob...

just like in the jay leno video where they reveiwed the new NSX...a black one! i still don't know what it looks like...