• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Alonso to leave Renault?

YF19pilot

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
2,768
Location
Massillon, OH
Car(s)
2006 Honda Civic Coupe
According to Daimler-Chrysler's media site, 2005 champ Alonso is going to be partnering up with Vodafone-Mercedes-Mclaren in 2007.

It's still a ways off, and I really don't have much time to discuss (on a public use computer), but I wanted to bring this up. I'll have more details up on the magazine site later, however that may be two weeks away...
 
MXM said:
The question now is... Will Kimi move to Ferrari in 2007? :)

i would suspect so! with rossi driving along side him maybe? one this is certain though, A LOT of things needed to have happened (things which we don't know about) before alonso's move to mclaren would've been possible.
 
Kimi said that he's going to wait and see which team is going to be fastest.

There's also a new Super Aguri F1 team too. Takuma Sato is said to be the number one driver. The other driver is also rumoured to be Japanese.
 
Z Draci said:
There's also a new Super Aguri F1 team too. Takuma Sato is said to be the number one driver. The other driver is also rumoured to be Japanese.




the Super Aguri team is sure coming in with a bang. they are using 4 year old arrows chassis and they have sato has #1 driver; can it get any worse?
 
matt_shaw said:
Z Draci said:
There's also a new Super Aguri F1 team too. Takuma Sato is said to be the number one driver. The other driver is also rumoured to be Japanese.




the Super Aguri team is sure coming in with a bang. they are using 4 year old arrows chassis and they have sato has #1 driver; can it get any worse?

At least Toro Rosso and Midland will now be considered "midpack" teams. :lol:
 
I think Kimi can afford to turn down Toyota. I really doubt he will join the team that has very little chanse to fight for championship. Next season results can turn everything around though. Who knows, maybe with new cars and engines Toyota will be among the top :)
 
Kebab gud said:
if tehre is one thing Toyota knows .. its racing V8s ..
(dont forget that the car in GT500 with the lowes HP is the Supra .. but its stil the fastes GT racecar in the world.. (V8))

Last time I saw a JGTC / GT500 Supra is had the 4AGE Turbo inline 4 from the MR2/ toyota atlantic cars.

They went to a v8? :eek:
 
Z Draci said:
Kimi said that he's going to wait and see which team is going to be fastest.

i think it's on f1 magazine where i read kimi signed some sort of "pre contract" contract with ferrari. i wonder what could be in that pre contract, a promise to sign another contract at the end of 2006? :lol:
 
Ianspeed said:
Kebab gud said:
if tehre is one thing Toyota knows .. its racing V8s ..
(dont forget that the car in GT500 with the lowes HP is the Supra .. but its stil the fastes GT racecar in the world.. (V8))

Last time I saw a JGTC / GT500 Supra is had the 4AGE Turbo inline 4 from the MR2/ toyota atlantic cars.

They went to a v8? :eek:
they have never had a 4a-gte in GT500 .. but they did have 3S-GTE :p
thay changed to the V8 in 2002(?)
4,5liter 480hp and it outruns the Mclaren F1 on the straight
 
Top