Alphabetical Conversation

Really and honestly, I have no clue, but I'm shifting the thread back into normalcy (or at least I hope)

SWEEEEEEET!

Time for a break, perhaps?

Under the covers!

X marks the spot where the body was accidentally unearthed from a shallow grave by construction workers

You would think that if you were a construction worker, the last thing you'd want to unearth from a shallow grave was a body

Zoonoses may have been the reason for a shallow grave that was accidentally unearthed by construction workers

Although that said, while the body was unearthed from a shallow grave by construction workers, it's certainly better than being unearthed from deep graves by construction workers

Bodies in shallow graves are easier to find, for sure.

Covering up shallow graves with concrete,I have found...er I mean I have heard, is an effective way to prevent it being dug up by neighbourhood canines.

Covering up shallow graves with concrete,I have found...er I mean I have heard, is an effective way to prevent it being dug up by neighbourhood canines.

Do you know if that prevents construction workers from unearthing bodies from shallow graves?

Everyone is a critic..

Is there a list of page numbers available to you in the top right hand corner? Perhaps utilisation of this tool may assist in bringing you up to date.

Just phone the helpline for assistance, it wont help but atleast you can now say you were productive

Knock on wood...