Alphabetical Conversation

Back To The Future is still awesome to this day.

Can't someone please make the other residents of this house go to bed? I will be asleep soon....

Damn, anything I would suggest might not be legal, so can't help you.

Early, they usually go to bed early.....

Just two? Were those all you had left? I can't imagine being able to stop after just two chocolate biscuits. That's like drinking a single cup of coffee in the morning.

Knowing that one is able to stop consumption of chocolate is like trying to stop oneself from a runaway train by hitting the breaks. you know its useless but you just gotta try anyway. of course there's always that chance that something will get in ones way of chocolate and will most likely either end up being flattened or screaming along all the way down to the next stop.

Limiting yourself is part of the enjoyment. Yes, there is half a packet sitting downstairs, and I can take one or not, anytime I please. There's a kind of joy in that. P.S. j_k - it's chocolate we're talking about here, not orgasms.

Ok, where is ash, this is topic is in the gutter and is not getting out, we must keep it in there!

Quite correct, same gutter, just up a bit further.

Now I want chocolate dipped strawberries for some reason :p

Right about now, chocolate dipped anything would be nice... on second thought. i just figured how that might backfire horribly on me.