Alpine Meet 2015

This happens in a week. Any changes?

Anyone else? -Think about it. Free and international skiing lessons! :D

Last edited:
Well, I lost so much time fixing up and driving the silver Mx5 to Finland and therefore there's so much stuff piling up at home I can't possibly leave for a few days again so soon. So I'm out sadly, but everything else stays as it is AFAIK.

Last edited:
Sad to hear, Beni. Some other time, then.

I will arrive at Saturday morning at around 10:00.
Any Meeting point suggestions? Directly at a ski arena? Or at the hotel? Or should we meet up later at noon at a Restaurant?

So gutted I wasn't able to join you this time around. If I have to I will give up eating and sell a kidney to be there next year.

Well, just don't get married again until spring 2016 and you will have enough money for skiing in February. :lol: - Anyway, see you on the small Roadtrip and the Ringmeet.

You certainly will. That's one a definite.

You could always join us for Balkan Meet in May if you like?

Ok, just give me a time and location, and I will be there.

Yep, have the number. - Just in case, I can be in St. Christoph (am Arlberg) as early as 8:00 in the morning today, no problem.

Are you guys underway in Beni's Subaru?

Last edited:
Yeah, the golden chariot is serving us well. :) Eating breakfast here, so no rush. we should be there at around 10.

Ok, going for breakfast too underway. I will be there at 09:30.

And I've just arrived. Ha! - I assume you guys come from the east, so the Audi is parked right at the main road, just 50meters after the tunnel, right before the town. - There is more free parking on top of the tunnel or in a parking garage under the main station. - Weather is awesome. See ya.