Always select the right setup

FireFox

Not the Browser
Car(s)
Ford Fiesta (2008), sold Toyota Carina II.
Once you know the track, you need a good setup to go really fast. So which setup are you going to choose? Well there is a big difference between a 'Fern Bay setup' and a 'South City setup'. ( ride height, stiffness, tire pressure, camber ect)

Download the file below and extract the contents to 'LFS\data\settings' directory. These are all the setups available on 'Inferno setupfield' :)
Inferno Setup Zip File
Lets take a closer look at the file name:
'UF 1000_fe5_Tukko1402.set' : <car>_<track>_<name of the driver>.set

So how do you know which 'trackname' belongs to each setup? :unsure:

First choose the car you wanting to race, then press T for chatmode and type this: /w pb (You asking LFSworld for your personal best for this car).
It gives you your personal best + the abbreviation of the track name.
Now you can select the right setup for this track.

Anyway this is my system to get a good setup :)
Some of the setups are WR setups ;) Really really fast although these setups are really hard to drive. Blocking wheels, hard dampers, stiff suspension ect.
or you want to have a drag race.... Drag Setups

:)

Last edited:
OMG yay! I've been in desperate need on non-stock setups. :lol:

is this a hint to the slowasses like me? :D j/k

good advice, but sometimes, inferno does not have a setup for the car/track combo that we are on. i've also started experimenting with this: http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=268206

in there is a link to a quick setup excel sheet for GTR2, but i still think it's relevant for LFS too. however, some things in the excell sheet don't work normally, sometimes backwards. i'm still experimenting with it.