AM DB11 (Wait! Less added Mercedes than we thought!)

laxmax613

Car(s)
Merkavim Mars
The DB11 is a long time coming, with Aston Martin's VH architecture getting pretty long in the tooth. We don't have to wait too long though, because apparently AM is already leaking images of the new successor to the DB9 and DBS. 5.2l twin-turbo V12 inside. Behold:

xkqvgwokrkfbpveborju.jpg

Jalopnik says we're going to really see it at Geneva.

Ohhhh yesssssss.

Also, it'll sound amazing. It just will.

Twin Turbo V12? I haven't looked much into it, but I fully expected it to be a TT V8.

sticker,375x360.u2.png

I'll miss the Ford V12.

Bloody marvellous!!!!!

Aston Martin DB11

600bhp v12 twin-turbo

Ccdxbr6UMAAWqYd.jpg

Ccd1qVdWEAEyGAU.jpg

Ccdyp73WAAAvV7v.jpg

Ccdyp7wXEAApFA7.jpg

Ccd18fIXEAAiLhW.jpg

Ccdv7ooUcAAfgVl.jpg

Last edited:
So glad it looks like this. When I saw the DB10 and they said it previewed future AM design language I wasn't too optimistic.

Only gripe is that the tail is a little too long. Because golf, probably.

I actually love how high the ass looks. It probably decimates rear visibility, but at least you'll look good backing over poorer people's kids.

Reactions: MWF
She looks like she just lifted up her skirts ad is about to squat on the "throne". :D

Looks much better then I expected.
I see the rear as an update of previous designs and the front as mix of DBS and One-77 (which was a bit much for me).
Brilliant! :thumbsup:

OOooooohh.
Nice!

Good, still sounds like an Aston. I was dreading it sounding like an AMG Mercedes with added tweed and being ruined.

AMG V12 Biturbos sound amazing. This sounds even better.

Word is that this motor was developed in-house and does not reflect the AMG partnership. Thread title has been altered to reflect this.

Sounds gorgeous either way. :nod:

The interior is stunning.