Am I the first person to ever...??

Crazyjeeper

NickGyver
Car(s)
F150, CJ7, Mustang GT, Tenere, Griso
Does anyone else ever do things where they are pretty sure that no one else in history has ever done that thing?

For example, today I was doing some yoga, while listening to excellent Polish prog rock band Riverside on my gigantic early 80s Infinity RS2 speakers. I feel like that combination of events isn't likely to have been replicated elsewhere.

Anyone else ever have this feeling?

Mine has been farting into rental cars with less than 100 miles...

A more grown up point, I like to play music I haven’t heard in a while in new cars or something a little more obscure in a used car. “The speakers were never moved in this pattern before” I say to myself.

And by picking something new, or something you haven't heard in a while, (especially if you're doing something fun), then later on when you listen to that music again, it can remind you of places and events.

I've certainly added music to my playlists from my various trips, which remind me of people or places.

later on when you listen to that music again, it can remind you of places and events.
Thanks for the memories of Florence + The Machine in the Joshua Tree National Park! :)

Thanks for the memories of Florence + The Machine in the Joshua Tree National Park! :)

I will cherish that I blasted Rush's "Red Barchetta" in the alps after seeing a Fiat Barchetta going up the mountain road.

Am I the first person ever who can't apply white paint to a wall or ceiling with a roller without thinking of Die Hard 2 or Terminator 2: Judgement Day?

(Bonus for anyone who can explain why.)

Or grate cheese without thinking about Daleks?