AMC - PREACHER

warden

Car(s)
2016 Hilux Diesel Dual Cab, BMW R1200GS Adventure
One of the best graphic novels ever. I've been following the development with interest. I'm not really sure about the proposed cast, though.

Anyone seen this?
I really liked the first episode!
I had a bit of trouble understanding what they were saying, between Texas accent, Irish accent and Arseface accent. :lol:

I saw the first episode and was confused.... I felt like I was jumping in mid-season or something. Confusing...

I saw the first episode and was confused.... I felt like I was jumping in mid-season or something. Confusing...
If I hadn't read the comics, I wold probably be confused too.
On the other hand, it made me want to know more, so I call it a success.

Just watched the Pilot. Certainly an interesting show. I'll be continuing to watch it.

Spent the last few weeks re-reading the graphic novel. Let's do this!

Different good or bad?

Undecided. There's hints of a deeper storyline that does tie in with the major story arc from the graphic novel, but current exposition is quite different. I'm definitely intrigued by it.

One of the best comics ever. I've been following the development with interest. I'm not really sure about the proposed cast, though.

Spent the last few weeks re-reading the comic. Let's do this!

Undecided. There's hints of a deeper storyline that does tie in with the major story arc from the comic, but current exposition is quite different. I'm definitely intrigued by it.

FIFY.

Yes, they released the pilot and are going to skip this week, for some reason. :dunno:

I found todays E4 to be the weakest so far.. I don't really feel like I watched an entire episode worth of content, more like some generic story-fluff..

just finished the latest E09, and this shit is just getting more messy and more fucked up by the episode.. looking forward to next weeks season finale..

just finished the latest E09, and this shit is just getting more messy and more fucked up by the episode.. looking forward to next weeks season finale..
Me too!
Everyone went nuts on this episode, and just when I thought "OK, why are you repeating this over and over again?", it all made sense.