AMD Radeon 6000 - Big Navi

eizbaer

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Tesla Model 3
With the 3070 I’d constantly be anxious about how soon (when, not if) those 8gb of RAM turn into a bottleneck.
Apart from that, I guess it’s down to your usage profile. Is raytracing or dlss of importance to you or in the titles you play? If so: Nvidia.
Edit: for me, currently, I’d get a 6800 in a heartbeat, if it were available and maybe just a tiny bit cheaper 😉

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
DONOR
Car(s)
3 of them
How's about you pick whichever one is in stock when you buy it? :p

Punisher Bass

He who drives a Buick
Car(s)
98 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
With the 3070 I’d constantly be anxious about how soon (when, not if) those 8gb of RAM turn into a bottleneck.
Apart from that, I guess it’s down to your usage profile. Is raytracing or dlss of importance to you or in the titles you play? If so: Nvidia.
Edit: for me, currently, I’d get a 6800 in a heartbeat, if it were available and maybe just a tiny bit cheaper 😉

Considering I just came from having 2gigs of vram, if 8 suddenly becomes a liability, I'm gonna be pissed.

jack_christie

Forum Addict

Ti and Super supposed addre
Considering I just came from having 2gigs of vram, if 8 suddenly becomes a liability, I'm gonna be pissed.

Just got a order for a 3070, so I hope not.

The old radeon I have has 1Gb, so I hope its an improvement. :)

The old card has crashed a few times since I got a 1440p / 165Mhz monitor. Black screen, system still on! Apparently some folks encounter same problem on 5000 series cards!