America: F**K yeah!

NecroJoe

Stool Chef
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qss_Fn0Pn7E[/YOUTUBE]

"Doctor, I'm not getting fat enough."

"Certainly, go on a diet of deep fried butter for a few weeks an you'll be fine..."

That is fucken disgusting.

:barf:

The only thing I like deep fried are french fries and taquitos if I can't find a pan for them.

I would love to eat that stuff. It's at least made of food. You people... bunch of crybabies. Unless it's clearly marked as "toxic" it'll pass right through ya no worries.

I used to eat the dog biscuits when I worked in the pet food aisle. Everybody was freaked out by it but it was just like any other biscuit only it was shaped like a bone, it was stale and it was probably more than three years old. I would always do it on the nights when new people would be working there for the first time, green little 15 year olds on their first day of their first job.... They'd think I was crazy.... which of course, I am. I also ate a lot of the coffee beans when I worked in the aisle with tea & coffee. I worked my way through espresso, Brazil, Yemeni, Sulawesi... once I found out that the French vanilla ones were actually palatable the trend caught on and other members of staff would eat them too. Finally, the day came when I worked in the aisle with the loose confectionery! I ate twelve pounds of fudge! Then they moved me back to pet food.

Mate of mine there set a record: 50 fruit tingles in his mouth at once. I swear to god. 50. He ate them and chewed them up and swallowed them without leaking any or vomiting or anything. 50 of them. It seems unbelievable but I saw it with my own eyes. He wrote Veni, Vidi Candy on the storeroom wall on his last day. "I came. I saw. I stole the bulk lollies."

Anyhoo, I bought a small fryer a few years back so that I could make decent chips. It doesn't take long for you to just start throwing random shit into it. Bacon, sausage, eggs... whatever. I put one of those little McCain's 'pizza perfection' pies in there once. It was the "House Special" topping variety. It's funny because it's made in a factory by a stainless steel robot. Anyway, it tasted just like pizza that had been deep fried. In case you're wondering that means it tasted fucking awesome.

I did feel a bit queasy afterwards but deep frying is serious business and you have to take the good with the bad.

I used to eat the dog biscuits when I worked in the pet food aisle.
I used to do the same thing when I worked at a pet supply store. We had these creme sandwich cookies for dogs that I used to nibble on to gross out some of the customers and my co-workers. They weren't bad - they tasted kind of like stale Oreos.

Mate of mine there set a record: 50 fruit tingles in his mouth at once.
No man can eat 50 Fruit Tingles.:lol:

Anyhoo, I bought a small fryer a few years back so that I could make decent chips. It doesn't take long for you to just start throwing random shit into it.
Again, been there, done that. I've fried up egg rolls, pizza rolls, all sorts of frozen chicken, corn dogs, mini tacos, you name it. One time, I fried some natural casing, all beef hot dogs. They tasted incredible - kinda like a fat Slim Jim - in a bun with mustard.

Austere,
You are a very strange being.

Again, been there, done that. I've fried up egg rolls, pizza rolls, all sorts of frozen chicken, corn dogs, mini tacos, you name it. One time, I fried some natural casing, all beef hot dogs. They tasted incredible - kinda like a fat Slim Jim - in a bun with mustard.
See, now that's what I'm talking about right there! All these other chumps are all like "Oh good heavens indeed fine sir! Fried butter? You have offended my delicate sensibilities!"

They're probably afraid their monocle will fall in the fryer.:rolleyes:

332pdth.gif

I just got a wicked idea.:evil: Deep-Fired Clag! Bet that's never been done before!

28a0cm.jpg

Austere,
You are a very strange being.
What gave it away?:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Fuck yeah. Deep fried is always better. Although I find the enthusiasm of the thin chick really strange, she doesn't look like she would touch any of that stuff. Must be the fuck yeah apple pie America attitude of the Fox network. Which is another thing. How the Fox news seem to be promoting all this fat stuff, I guess they want their viewers kept fat and dumb.

Anyway. :|

Tinfoil hats for everyone! Fresh deep fried tin foil hats, get yours here now!