American and Quebec Ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckTSI

Viper. Dissapointed in your Mods.

Great Job on the Site.
Good luck with everything.

P.S. Self moderation. All boards should run that way. Picking random people from around the world to moderate your board was a mistake.

Take care.

Huh...? Explain. Why dissapointed in the mods? What did they do?
Don't tell me you are that pathetic that you mean ESPNSTI with that.

With Self-moderation, do you mean Viper should do all the modding himself?
Do you think he has time for that? Maybe he has ;) but he took more mods to make it easier for him to run this place, and I don't think we have Nazi's like on some other boards.

Oh yeah, People from all over the world can't moderate a forum, right :lol: and ESPNSTI is from USA, just like Viper, so duh! :roll:

what a dumbass, I'm keeping this open it's just too funny

ChuckTSI said:
Please move this thread to the Dev Null or Off Topic Section
Sorry for the mispost

And No. ESPNTI Did a great job

Was that sarcasm? Tell me, interested now why you complain? Didn't make any sense to me....

Thanks for the move.

And no. I was not being sarcastic about ESPNTI. He gave it a chance. (The Pictures/Short Desc) or the cars.

What I am saying is. Wether the thread was similar to another is no reason to lock it. I wanted a central place to see everyone's rides. Not have to dig.

Would have even been nice had they stickied it (but I was not about to ask).

Other thread is *useless without pics*

ChuckTSI said:
Thanks for the move.

And no. I was not being sarcastic about ESPNTI. He gave it a chance.

What I am saying is. Wether the thread was similar to another is no reason to lock it. I wanted a central place to see everyone's rides. Not have to dig.

Would have even been nice had they stickied it (but I was not about to ask).

Other thread is *useless without pics*

Geez, He unlocked it right? He said he made a misjudgement and it was all good, in the meanwhile the old thread was getting back to live again as well, so what's your problem?

And now seeing back at it, the old thread had lots of cars in it as well, when having 2 threads people have to post their rides again, and there is lots of OT in every thread, so digging is pretty common thing here..

Geez what's wrong with you ? ESPNSTI handled the situation calmly and even admitted that he might have made a mistake.
Yet you come at his back and open two threads to bitch obout him :thumbsdown:
I'd say the moderation on this board is very reasonable and admitting :)

BTW, why me?

I took absolutely NO action agaisnt you, I only backed ESPNSTI just like Mercedes AMG and Viper did.

so, tell me your view on this again please..

OMG. Read carefully.... I said...
ESPNSTI did a great job. He did unlock it.

Mr. AMG America Locked it again as he says it is an EXACT duplicate of another thread. It is not.

And centralizing information makes it easier on everyone.

Renesis. Because. You are from Quebec. Makes you an easy target :D

Pigeon left to find a boost. I left the lights on :p
Still looking... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.