American and Quebec Ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delete this thread please. you can also delete the pictures one.
Thanks in advance.

Hahaha, I knew you were an ontarian.

SiR Dude, that's why Ontario plates aren't welcome ;)

Renesis said:
Hahaha, I knew you were an ontarian.

SiR Dude, that's why Ontario plates aren't welcome ;)

I think I missed something...what thread is he talking about?? Sorry, but I can't vouch for all Ontarians :p

And Chuck. Nice having You around. Learn How to properly. use Capitals and punctuation.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and we need you too, bandstormer suggested again the old "dog poo in a bag set on fire on the porch" thing and since you're in Ontario too and we trust you you're the lucky winner :p

I think they're a superb bunch of Mods. If you want bad and evil mods with the noobs, Jabba is your place

Considering they haven't banned me yet :thumbsup: ,
I will have to agree. :p

And lay off my punctuation.

Also, Quebecer's cannot diss ontarians. It's the law.
:roll:

Okay, as a moderator I feel I should step into this somewhat.

Every forum has its etiquette. There aren't any universal rules, so rules naturally differ from forum to forum. Our forum attempts to keep things organized by locking duplicate topics in threads. We definitely aren't the most aggressive in how we deal with duplicate threads, but we aren't the most lenient. Rules are created and changed organically - we deal with a situation the best we can and hope it turns out for the best.

My suggestion for you is to try to get a feel for the forum etiquette before challenging moderators. If you disagree with our etiquette, you could deal with things in a much more tactful and effective manner. It also seems like you disagree with the only a few of the forum's mods - saying that you are disappointed with all the mods will definitely get people's defenses up. Also, challenging the forum's rules seems a bit odd since you have only been a member of the forum for six days. If you are a bit more tactful at dealing with this you may be able to influence things, but in my opinion you should be a lot more careful with what you are saying.

Furthermore, if you haven't noticed by now, this is an extremely international forum. It is extremely beneficial to have moderators throughout the world as we are all in different time zones and are on the forum at different times. If something happens on the forum that needs a moderator?s attention and I am asleep, there may be a moderator in a different time zone that is online.

Enjoy your stay on the forum, but as I said before, be a bit more tactful. :)

Meet Zenon! :lol:

:thumbsup:

I agree with the Zenon about Chuck not being tactful.
Making a thread about "you mods suck" is easy but it doesn't give you a good start/reputation. ;)

ChuckTSI said:

You've never been here I see.. :lol:

Especially in an Ontario plated car :oops:

haha.

BTW, well put Zenon :)

Chuck.. like I said before.. if you have a problem with a mod or the mods you have two choices...

A) talk to Viper007Bond about it
B) leave
C) deal with it

what your doing is making a fool out of yourself

what we try to do is keep it nice and organized.. the threads are the same because if you sat and went through the posts in the long thread, you will notice that there are pics of peoples cars, and some people didnt post pics because they didnt have any. From my understanding thats what you are saying is the difference between the two threads. Why should we have 2 of the same, why should Joe Shmoe post his car twice in two threads? why should someone have to sit and read a thread thats the same as another thread he read a while back...

you can call americans and canadians ignorant.. but all your doing by saying that is showing how ignorant you are because you know jack shit but me, renesis, and any other american on this forum.. thats ignorance for you

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
Renesis said:
ChuckTSI said:

You've never been here I see.. :lol:

Especially in an Ontario plated car :oops:

haha.

I'm sure it works both ways to the detriment of both sides. :thumbsdown:

:lol: nice try for a comeback, anyway let's stay on topic here.

Umm, okay, just noticed this thread.

WTF are you ranting about now, Chuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.