The Stig: American Cousin, African Cousin, Who's next?

campolar

Car(s)
You don't wanna know :D
Well, not everytime TG goes somewhere, they have a new stig so we already know he has 2 cousins...

Which cousin will they bring next? Just wild guesses with reasons :p

Communist cousin, truck driving cousin aka Rig Stig

Last edited:
Don't forget his communist cousin.

He was in the cut bits that are on YouTube and the DVD I think. Communist Stig FTW!

Some say he has a first degree relative in every country. And that if you tested his genome you'd discover the missing link. All we know is he's NOT The Stig but The Stig's evolutionary cousin.

Damn, flydiscovery, I wanted to give you a +1 for that, but it appears I like you too much lately. :)

Anyway, good quip.

maybe they come up with the stigs brother aka ralf schumacher?

(and yes. i know it was a joke)

Damn, flydiscovery, I wanted to give you a +1 for that, but it appears I like you too much lately. :)

Anyway, good quip.

LOL. Thank you. Don't expect many more though. I've been composing that for a very long time in my head.

Anyway, good quip.

And how exactly do you giv reps on this forum? The Rep button is not in its usual vB place...
*EDIT: nvm, found it...

The Stig's homosexual cousin. :D

I'm also up for that :p
Suggestion to TG: If you bring him, make sure he stands real close to the real stig and that he runs away in the car his cousin was supposed to test :cry: :p

I don't think we will have cousins in the future, it will be brothers and sisters

The Stig's Bus Driving Cousin?
The Stig's Video Game Playing Cousin? (maybe showing off Gran Turismo 5/Forza 3?)
The Stig's Japanese Cousin? (if they ever go to Japan again)
The Stig's Airplane Piloting Cousin?
The Stig's Powerboat Driving Cousin?
The Stig's Dead Cousin? (maybe what that scene from the S13 trailer was for?)

They're gonna do Stig's Arab cousin when they go to Dubai and Blayde is going to be the man in the white suit... or so I hear.

Check out his profile if you don't believe me.

Anyway, good quip.

Added some from both of us as it was highly deserved.