American Fascism

topgearwascool

Car(s)
2001 (51 Reg) Volkswagen Golf Cabriolet 2.0 S 2dr
Could the USA become a fascist nation? - Yes.
Will it?

Donald Trump seems to be campaigning on blatant Islamophobia pledging the make America great again.
He also has a real chance of becoming the 45th president.

Do you fear Donald Trump becoming President?

Islamophobia does not in of itself equal fascism. That stated, which definition of fascism are you using?

Islamophobia is commonly called out by the regressive left, simply for disagreeing with Islam. Do I hate all Muslims, just because I find the religion to be nonsensical? Not at all. I think all religion is equally nonsensical, they just don't have a special word for it yet. Don't give the regressive left, SJW crowd any ideas, though.

So what constitutes as fascism?

Shouldn't you know the definition considering your question? There are deviations of what constitutes fascism, so to start we need to know which one you are using to apply to Trump.

Shouldn't you know the definition considering your question? There are deviations of what constitutes fascism, so to start we need to know which one you are using to apply to Trump.

How many have you got?

- - - Updated - - -

America was founded with certain liberties, liberties did not die in 9/11.
The freedom to worship with out persecution was why America was so great to begin with.

You had a legitimate angle and fucking failed horribly at arguing it "topgearwascool". Given your rep you've obviously pissed in some folks Cheerios outside the politics section. Get it together man.

I agree Trump's got some fascist qualities. If you want to start a thread like this you need to be able to articulate that. Let's see it man.

Edit: And change your fuckin avatar.

You had a legitimate angle and fucking failed horribly at arguing it "topgearwascool". Given your rep you've obviously pissed in some folks Cheerios outside the politics section. Get it together man.

I agree Trump's got some fascist qualities. If you want to start a thread like this you need to be able to articulate that. Let's see it man.

Edit: And change your fuckin avatar.
What do you mean?

You've read my thread, and I didn't get an answer to 'what different types of fascism there were'. - It was answered by saying that I didn't know.
Now whoever said this was a measuring contest for our penises lied to you, you can put your penis back into your pants;
Saying how little I know isn't saying how much you know.

Last edited:
Islamophobia is commonly called out by the regressive left, simply for disagreeing with Islam. Do I hate all Muslims, just because I find the religion to be nonsensical? Not at all. I think all religion is equally nonsensical, they just don't have a special word for it yet. Don't give the regressive left, SJW crowd any ideas, though.

That's not islamophobia.

But most, almost all of the time islamophobia is called out by the left, SJWs or anyon else, it's actually real islamophobia. It's real, gutteral phobia of muslims. There's plenty of it out there.

That's not islamophobia.

But most, almost all of the time islamophobia is called out by the left, SJWs or anyon else, it's actually real islamophobia. It's real, gutteral phobia of muslims. There's plenty of it out there.

This is how I'm seeing the SJW crowd define islamophobia. Most of them trigger and say that lack of support for the religion is islamophobia. Not actual hatred, just not supporting it. Being sceptical about Muslims does not equate to hatred, either. I do agree that blanket hatred of a group, be it Muslims or any other group, is being too broad. Blanket hatred of Muslims would be better defined as Muslimophobe.

This is how I'm seeing the SJW crowd define islamophobia. Most of them trigger and say that lack of support for the religion is islamophobia. Not actual hatred, just not supporting it. Being sceptical about Muslims does not equate to hatred, either. I do agree that blanket hatred of a group, be it Muslims or any other group, is being too broad. Blanket hatred of Muslims would be better defined as Muslimophobe.

Seriously, I'm not seeing it. I'm seeing blatant hate against muslims, and against islam. From time to time, it's like reading papers from the 1930s. And I don't do that analogy lightly.

I think people simply generalize. Most Islam bashers probably work with a moderate Muslim or two and don't mind one bit. What they say is "I hate Islam" but what they mean is "I hate radical extremist Islam". It's sort of like when I shit on Bernie supporters, yet some of my friends support him.

I do hate Islam, as I hate all religions equally. I think every religion sells toxic nonsense and requires people to have faith above everything else. This has a corrosive effect on societies. My distinction is that believers are mostly innocent, it is the leaders who are to blame for the toxic spread.

Last edited:
I think people simply generalize. Most Islam bashers probably work with a moderate Muslim or two and don't mind one bit. What they say is "I hate Islam" but what they mean is "I hate radical extremist Islam". It's sort of like when I shit on Bernie supporters, yet some of my friends support him.

Again.

When you're spouting the idea that "the muslims" are "invading Europe" to "create a caliphate" called "Eurabia", you're an actual islamophobe. It gets me much the same way it gets me when people start talking about what "the jews" are planning.

Again.

When you're spouting the idea that "the muslims" are "invading Europe" to "create a caliphate" called "Eurabia", you're an actual islamophobe. It gets me much the same way it gets me when people start talking about what "the jews" are planning.
What? I haven't said any of that.

Just to be clear, I don't have fear that Muslims have some sort of master plan to take over the Western world. I don't hate people, no matter how toxic their beliefs may be. What I really think, is that Islam needs major reformation. More people need to come out against the violence done in the name of the religion.